Greetings, young mortals of Shattered Halls.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have returned to inform you all on my departure in about a month. With this departure, I have no use for my 30,000 gold. Within this month, the peasants of Shattered Halls can compete in the Prentas Olympics. The dates of said games will be posted at the end of this week after I get a full roster of participants.

The rules are simple: play to win. If you don't play to win, you are disqualified and are that much less important in your life. I will be judging your performance on a point system that I will create momentarily, and keep track of it on a spreadsheet and here. Games will be described the day before, and a day after the rules of certain games have been explained, the Olympics will commence.

FIRST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE THE GRAND PRIZE OF 30,000 GOLD. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER, SO I EXPECT TO SEE BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TOIL IN THESE GAMES.

The winner will be announced on August 29th, as the 30th my time runs out.

If you wish to participate, please send me an in-game mail with the name of the character you wish to enter in the Prentas Olympics. Thank you.

BEST OF LUCK TO THE PEASANTS OF SHATTERED HALLS, MAY THE BEST PRENTAS FAN WIN.
Edited by Prentas on 7/30/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
My bank eats your bank like a predator. I decline to make a fool of myself for a paltry 30k. I am, however, willng to make a fool of myself for free. Let me know if I can help.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Can you give us a hint as to what the events might be? PvP, PvE, Profession-based...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
are we gonna see girls in bikinis wrestling in mud?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
pvp based? NO THANKS MANG

something else? MY LEVEL 80 ROGUE IS IN IT TO WIN IT
Reply Quote
Aint too proud to beg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]