WTB Heroic Ragnaros Mount

Hey looking for a group that is selling Heroic Ragnaros Mount. I am not looking for a full run, would like to buy the Mount only and am fine just coming in for Ragnaros only. Looking to pay 100K.

Send in game mail or contact me in game.

Thanks
Edited by Chalkoutline on 8/3/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump. Made enough gold to bump my offer to 100K Gold now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We are selling it for 125k pst me in game if you want to set something up
Reply Quote
Thanks . Reserved my spot for August 21st today with my deposit. :)
Reply Quote
Hey Halloween , Sent you in game mail to confirm my run for August 21st at 8PM Server time. Got the 75K to complete payment upon zoning into Firelands and just wanted to confirm the time with you as we talked about previously I would confirm it a few days before hand. :) Thanks
Reply Quote
Run went very smoothly. Halloween runs a smooth ship and the complete run probably took just over an hour.

I also learned about things I never heard of before like Panamanian Devils and that Death Knights are better DPS then Shadow Priests.

Thanks for the run!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hey. If I had taken another bird from him, I'd have won.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
ez
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Another satisfied customer =)
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor now has a 100% chance to drop from normal mode as well. Go get yours while it's available.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
09/02/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Victorylaps
I'm going to rofl when all you shi tters who got the mount from normal get revoked.

You act like heroic Rag is a challenge at this point. If anyone should get they're mounts revoked it's the people who go them in Dragon Soul. Is there really any difference between getting something in nerfed outdated content versus more nerfed and outdated content?

But yea, Screw all these plebeian noobs for working to get the same things you have, it's people like that who are truly ruining the game. HOW DARE THEY.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/03/2012 05:55 AMPosted by Victorylaps
I let my gameplay epitomize my guild in a fashion you couldn't begin to fathom. Cy@

Because predetermined fights are so hard. lol loser
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Again, do not throw away your gold right before the expansion. http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/z8xl1/ragnaros_mount_100_drop_in_normal_mode/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/03/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Victorylaps

Because predetermined fights are so hard. lol loser

You're horrible at PvP, sit the fu ck down.

I bet I could own you pretty fast tbh but if I ever do see you your going to get camped just saying :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/03/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Kroky
Again, do not throw away your gold right before the expansion. http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/z8xl1/ragnaros_mount_100_drop_in_normal_mode/

Too bad it got hotfixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]