Boredom....

90 Tauren Druid
Sitting in the woods watching a Me th house waiting for a vehicle to drive off so I can gather intel....

Did I mention that my ol CV's AC is out and that its hotter than hell in Ga right now...

(It seems the censors block out the word Me th)
Edited by Bobcat on 7/26/2012 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You seem to have a pretty rad job. What is it exactly that you do?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/26/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Starien

If he told you, he'd have to kill you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sucks, Bob. =\ At least it isn't in the HIGH 90s or 100s like it was back in late June/early July.

Still, 90s are 90s and they sucketh.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/26/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Starien

Street cop....been so for about 15 years...prior to that did private sector for about 15 year till I got tired of the BS and went to my current occupation.

So far, have enjoyed every minute of it and plan to stay on the street till I am too old or injured to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/26/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Bobcat
Street cop....been so for about 15 years...prior to that did private sector for about 15 year till I got tired of the BS and went to my current occupation.

Huh. Don't people usually do the reverse of that?
Edited by Lukar on 7/26/2012 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I have to say, City of Marietta is my favorite agency, with Cobb Co. being my next runner-up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not a big fan of Marietta....they pass calls of service onto us all the time, especially with the large population of homeless people we have roaming about. To add salt to that gripe, Kennesaw and Acworth does the same to us as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]