ASSASSIN v ASSASSIN

90 Undead Hunter
08/23/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Lightbuld
the no you didn't was the whole insult part you're to stupid to have a good insult

gg
Edited by Takarita on 8/23/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/23/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Remains
like i am going to go do AT !@#$ u really must not know me

That is your choice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
!@#$ i am always flag on all my toons no matter what lvl this is a pvp sever if u are not flag why be here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
why are you so upset?

I mainly pve, and pvp for fun when i'm not doin anything else. I'm on this server because when i started playing a year ago the friend who got me into the game was on this server and i wanted to play with them. It's not worth the $ to transfer, esp when i'm in a great guild who likes to mainly pve like me :)

Sometimes I don't even realize when im unflagged but i always try to catch it fast :)
Edited by Takarita on 8/23/2012 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
08/23/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Remains
!@#$ i am always flag on all my toons no matter what lvl this is a pvp sever if u are not flag why be here

Because this is Ysondre, and not Darktide? And you know the point of a PvP server is for PvP in Contested zones, right? And that has nothing to do with being flagged in Orgrimmar, so I'm not even sure why you brought it up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
08/24/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Lightbuld
lol i called you on it and you QQ'd and ran into org flagged urself on ur flying mount and didnt land again there was people coming to kill you and you had to be a total loser about it. i got the pic well see what hrar says and i got subaru doing the tame thing :P

You seem pretty upset that taka is better than you. Here take a look at this.

[Realm First! Deathwing]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
You:

http://i.imgur.com/iLmLK.jpg
taka wouldnt flag herself

Me:

lol i KNEW this is what you were going to do...I had just logged in afk'd in org while i grabbed myself a drink...didnt notice it had unflagged...flew to duel...and saw this in /s....then i respectively said "f*ck off, C*nt", flagged, and flew away :)

You:

no you didnt lol the rules say you must always be flagged :) and you were clearly not flagged g

You:

08/24/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Lightbuld
lol i called you on it and you QQ'd and ran into org flagged urself on ur flying mount and didnt land again there was people coming to kill you and you had to be a total loser about it. i got the pic well see what hrar says and i got subaru doing the tame thing :P

first i refused to flag, and then i did flag....get ur story straight....and i didnt run and hide....i flew to org to log, signed on my pally and did heroic ds

[Realm First! Deathwing]
Edited by Takarita on 8/24/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Shut up! and -
/go make a new thread for this...
BTW you can't get a kill without a flag nor can you get the kill if the toon you're on isn't registered on the list.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Shut up! and -
/go make a new thread for this...
BTW you can't get a kill without a flag nor can you get the kill if the toon you're on isn't registered on the list.

Lightbuld can't read
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
why is no one flag but larry thats all
lets all just get along and live happy on this o so small sever
Edited by Remains on 8/25/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Let's just end this game and crown Larry and Horde Victorious!
Edited by Takarita on 8/25/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
08/24/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Zulro

[Realm First! Deathwing]

Woah! Woah! WOAH! Let's keep the scripted fights outta this.... please.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Lets leave the scripted class skills out of it too....?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Takarita/statistic#21:152

Ah, that's more like it ;)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Zulro/statistic#21:152

Keep in mind I wont see your counter posts for probably a few days since I don't check the forums too often
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hey you're terrible at arenas bro. 1500 is something soloable
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Maybe by the time you read this you will have enchants, glyphs, a gem in your relic, and a belt buckle. Pro PVPers don't use any of that though so I understand.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/G%C3%B2d/statistic#14807:15096

Well !@#$, you can't even do a single raid boss throughout the entire expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Takarita/statistic#21:152

Ah, that's more like it ;)

i was alliance and playing with taelo...did u really expect good results?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]