Lame server

10 Human Warlock
This is the worst server if you're on the alliance side. Alliance just troll all day on trade chat, and do nothing else. I take it that the horde side is way more active and exciting, witnessing that they raid SW everyday. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
it use to be the other way around years ago. But I wouldn't mind seeing the alliance side come back.
Reply Quote
10 Human Warlock
would be cool for that to happen. But I've been thinking about switching a few of my toons to the horde side.
Reply Quote
49 Troll Hunter
Xadros i highly recommend you switch to the horde. The ally on Deathwing are pathetic!!!! Go horde you won't regret it. Btw I know Philandros:D
Reply Quote
10 Human Warlock
you do? oh great, my cover has been blown!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Just know, I'm on the Horde. You should be sold now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Horde do have a higher population. But I really regret going horde. Instead of a few idiots trolling trade chat, you have a.... well... horde of them. Granted they do do cool stuff like For the Horde and stuff like that. Instant bg queues are nice, but the amount of loses kind of evens it out. I think the only thing horde actually has going for it is: Meno, Rettick, Insayno, and Violator.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
I think the only thing horde actually has going for it is WilliamWombat

<----------- fixed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
A lot of us used to play alliance years back; I still have alliance characters lying around collecting dust. The player base has just diminished on the server as a whole--guilds and players quit/transferred--and every new transfer to our server seems to solely go horde. That really seems to be the only reason there's stuff to do on this side in general. Some friends and I got bored last season and tried to revitalize some alliance pvp/rbgs but that didn't last very long. There just wasn't enough people that cared to PvP, sadly.

<3 Burny
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/27/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Pandaeye
Horde do have a higher population. But I really regret going horde. Instead of a few idiots trolling trade chat, you have a.... well... horde of them. Granted they do do cool stuff like For the Horde and stuff like that. Instant bg queues are nice, but the amount of loses kind of evens it out. I think the only thing horde actually has going for it is: Meno, Rettick, Insayno, and Violator.

oh, burnyy! /blush! :D <3

ps, you forgot to count yourself since you went horde. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would still LOVE to PvP on ally if we could spur some higher interest from our group of friends. I might be over there on my Druid (or 2nd DK) in MoP :D

Burny = #1
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Im not sure but usually whenever we do TB we're 85% of the time victorious lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
People still do TB?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
When the good players went horde the baddies followed. I'm glad I'm just average.
Once you ignore the 4 trade trolls, all you see is the raid and trade chat in /2.
Im still raiding 4 toons a week. With heroic kills. I could raid all 6 but I think 4 raids a week is enough.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
07/30/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Blädè
Im not sure but usually whenever we do TB we're 85% of the time victorious lol.

You mean you join every single TB and have the actual statistics?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'll be alliance at heart for life but only 1 group on ally is 8/8 heroic :(.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Who does world pvp anymore? Jeeze get with the times man! Nothing good happens outside of org!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@Pandaeye >:|
Edited by Heilkraft on 8/2/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]