MoP

85 Gnome Mage
Anyone pumped for MoP? Does anyone even care? Will you come back to wow?

Do you guys like the pet battle system? Idk, seems stupid to me. And pandas.... I don't know what to make of this new race. Then again I have no idea how MoP will turn out. I'd like peoples thoughts on this expansion, espcially for people that play on terokkar. I'd like to get terokkar back to the way it used to be. I just feel no need to play this game anymore if people don't play on terokkar anymore.

Don't suggest to me to xfer off terokkar. It's either terokkar or the highway.

Thoughts about this expansion? Will any of you keep playing more after this expansion hits? Will more people xfer to terokkar if we get a strong community going in pvp again?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
07/27/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Nellaria
Will more people xfer to terokkar if we get a strong community going in pvp again?

no
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Anyone pumped for MoP? Does anyone even care? Will you come back to wow? Will any of you keep playing more after this expansion hits?

None of these. The opposite in fact.
Reply Quote
Will more people xfer to terokkar if we get a strong community going in pvp again?

07/27/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Rocket
no
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I'm just not feeling it this time around. No one cares.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
People aren't going to xfer here.

They're not going to come for my good looks and wit.

Only if we make and hold at 2400 will people even begin to consider it. Even then why come when there's only 1 team at 2400 when you can go to other servers and be able to pug 2400.

We're a backwater while there's other servers that are LA or NY. We're not even a Detroit.

PvP at least....
Edited by Kuh on 7/28/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Because rating means everything.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
07/28/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Nellaria

all you can do is troll, can't add anything to the conversation

should have know

No, because you're the representative of Ally PvP for the server.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
No, because you're the self appointed representative of Ally PvP for the server.

Fixt.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/28/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Kuh

all you can do is troll, can't add anything to the conversation

should have know

No, because you're the representative of Ally PvP for the server.

Or I could not care and not post anything at all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If most of us who left for Sargeras got bored as quickly as we did of a realm of that caliber, I can't imagine anyone wanting to come here.

You'll see the usual spike of people suckered in by the promise of a new expansion, only to have their hopes crushed in disappointment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I still dont think mop is real but w/e if it is i think it will be a legit xpac. Blizzard can only do so much the rest is left to the community but im seeing alot of peeps come back to wow recently so :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
07/28/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Nellaria
Or I could not care and not post anything at all.

Don't be a tease.

07/28/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Cutekingx
Blizzard can only do so much the rest is left to the community

A lot of truth there.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
07/28/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Lawlbringer
You'll see the usual spike of people suckered in by the promise of a new expansion, only to have their hopes crushed in disappointment.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
idk what you all expect really. it's not like these xpacs had out BJ's

I bet we get to level, grind for gear, and kill dragons.

WoW and MMO's in general aren't all about gameplay and content. It's about doing silly stuff with friends.

In that regards WoW has plenty of things to do, this xpac will provide more. $40 worth? depends on what you do with it. It will be new content, and that always has it's appeal and attraction.

WoW, imo, has the best sword and spell PvP on the market right now. That, combined with its massive world, the huge community, the (now) stable engine, makes it worth the $15 a month and 2-3 hours of time to keep yourself up to par.

Did you all see this thread?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6194529505

I'm just sayin

07/28/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Cutekingx
Blizzard can only do so much the rest is left to the community
Edited by Kuh on 7/28/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
i like pandas
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I guess my point is:

Misery loves company
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
07/28/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Kuh
idk what you all expect really.

Fun. Compelling story. Even a slight sense of accomplishment for completing goals that should be considered end game. 15 bucks a month is too much for just BGs. Especially since those BGs are prefaced by a silly grind that has none of the things I talked about above.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I suppose I have low expectations and am easily amused.
But i don't expect everyone to like or hate what I do either.

I really like the quest chains this xpac. I thought they were well done and I enjoyed the stories. I thought Uldum was a blast.

The raids, I did burn out on during FL and just stopped raiding. That was prob because of some of our guild's issues, we weren't getting it done as I would have liked. So I didn't get any "sense of accomplishment for completing goals that should be considered end game". I suppose the closest I got to that was when I finally started getting ZA done under the timer, which I enjoyed tanking thoroughly.

Also DS was all sorts of suck imo. The two bosses down in their holes were beyond boring, the gunships have already been done, and everything but DW was forgettable. The actual fighting of Deathwing I thought was nifty though. I never tried on Heroic, I'd hope that'd give DS a different layer that might add fun to it.

I liked BWD a lot. BoT ok, BH, meh. I do feel like FL would have been great if our guild hadn't had issues at that time I was running it.

I liked all of the beginning 5 mans, I did not play any after ZA/ZG, cause I just stopped PvE all together.

So, PvE for Cata? imo? Questing: 5/5 Raids: 3/5 5mans: 4/5

07/28/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Naglfar
15 bucks a month is too much for just BGs.

For the amount of time I put into them it comes out to 50 cents an hour? Dollar maybe? cheaper than a movie, bar, restaurant, sporting event, hookers...
Yes there are cheaper OL multiplayer activities (LoL), but I again assert that WoW is best fantasy PvP on the market. Especially when you consider all the other things that WoW is.

-----

This expac wasn't perfect, nor was WoW ever at any time ever.

I understand those that don't like the current state of affairs.

I don't understand those that don't understand those who do like it (in regards to "WoW people").
Reply Quote
I still like WoW but Cataclysm was a fairly large let down for myself personally. Cataclysm really lagged behind compared to TBC and WOTLK.

Hopefully MoP changes things up a bit...although you can only change the talent trees so many times and slapping a $40 price tag on it and going "HEY GUYS NEW XPAC"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]