(A) Terror Austrälis Recruiting for MoP (10)

90 Night Elf Priest
Terror Austrälis is one of the oldest Guilds on the server but has not been active in raiding for a very long time.

Most of the Guildies have been raiders during that time, but with other Guilds.

Whilst experienced raiders we are not elitists. We are not after server firsts etc. We enjoy each others company and we enjoy the experience of raiding together and laughing together whilst approaching our raiding seriously when the Boss needs to die.

Most of us are family people with careers and therefore our WoW time is at a premium.

At this stage we are looking at Friday evening + week-end afternoon raids. Most of us are +8 gmt and +10 gmt time zones but all are welcome.

We are still needing a few more to make up a 10 man roster and welcome any interested folks (especially old TA members) to contact any Guildie, myself or Totemath our GM for more information.
Edited by Jakaan on 11/29/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking for one or two more to join the team.

taguild.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Paladin
Bump of cat related goodness. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still looking for one or two more.

Good luck to all on the rush to level 90.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/bump

Still looking for one or two more
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Resto/ele shaman and my husband plays a warlock are looking for a guild that raids Saturday/Sunday afternoons/evenings.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hello Vio

Thank you for your post. My apology for the delay in replying.

We have not yet firmly settled on weekend raiding (cause we haven't finalised our raid team yet :) ) but with our mix of +8 and +10 members/raiders I think it is a likely outcome.

You are more than welcome to contact either myself or Totemath our GM in game to discuss further.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Paladin
B-b-b-b-b-bump. C:

We have chocolate cookies.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Paladin
Burp

I mean, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
More bumpage :)
Reply Quote
Are you guys looking for any more ranged dps?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hello, yes we are still looking for ranged DPS as well as a Tank and Heals.

We are not currently raiding at the moment, we have a few people away.

If you would like to talk more please contact myself or Totemath our GM in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]