Order of the Cloud Serpent

100 Tauren Hunter
So is there a vendor to buy the other colors of serpants? Oh share us with your wisdom all mighty Pirate Gnome!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Got the Sky Race daily today - be relieved Aak. It's just not going to be an every single day thing. edit: race is currently bugged >.< I didn't get credit for any of the checkpoints or pick up the buff for passing through the cloud rings. Another one for the bug report forum - we need this bug smashed hard before it goes live!

And I haven't found a vendor that will sell the other serpent colors though there are a few NPCs in the area I haven't checked out yet. I suspect with mounts now account wide but the training still requiring the rep grind, they want players to level up other alts and use them to acquire the other colors. Not fair to those who will only level a single toon to 90 for whatever reason, though.

I'm going to keep looking around and if I ever do find a vendor with all the colors, I'll post about it here.
Edited by Joynal on 8/2/2012 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
there isnt an onyx mount but onyx eggs some one was talking out of their butt and basically u collect the eggs for extra rep gain they give 500 a piece according to the newest maintenance as for that i collected 70 of the eggs ( when servers restart ALL of them respawn so i collected them before the net rolling restart there for i earned alot very fast) anyway i hit ealted in about 4 hours of obtaining the first quest of the reputation and nowa t exalted i never did the mainline quests so one of the mainline quests which u recieve at revered is bugged if ur alrdy exalted now i can not obtain my damn cloud serpent! im so angry!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
The Onyx Cloud Serpent is going to be the reward you get for completing the final main quest chain that unlocks after you hit exalted with Shado-Pan. I completed the quest before Jade Forest re-opened so I'm out of luck but no biggie, the Onyx mount is kinda dull in color. I'll worry about it on live.

Blizzard will work on a fix for the bugged main questline since the path you took to exalted will be one that I'm sure a lot of other players will do as well. Just hang in there and check back at the Arboretum after each patch.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Well thanks for the info Joynal... I usually hate Gnomes but I think you're the only one I wouldn't kick. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Good news! The QM was moved and a few new items added - including all 3 colors of Cloud Serpents! You can now buy them all without having to grind out the dailies on another toon just to get a different color. You'd still have to do it so the other toons could ride it though.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
You're welcome! Probably worth the bump - a lot of players are going to want the Cloud Serpents fast so easier for them to find the info again.
Reply Quote
24 Goblin Hunter
blue
Reply Quote
ok, but who misses the Simeon Daily in Outlands?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Not me, it annoyed me.

ZAP!!! Hey hit the right one!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was under the impression that you had to be 90 to do these dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
07/28/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Joynal
With the re-opening of the Jade Forest, players who reached level 90 are finally able to start working on the dailies for Order of the Cloud Serpent.

The info in this thread was from beta.

Wowhead notes that "Beginning this reputation grind can only be accessed by level 90 players. After talking to NPCs at the Arboretum in the Jade Forest, you'll help fend off Saurok threats on the Cloud Serpent's home, Windward Isle."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks for the info. I can't decide which color I want; they're all so pretty.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
is it possible to get the black cloud serpent ive seen it but i dont know how to get it, any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Once you reach exalted with Shado-Pan, it triggers a quest to assist in the defense of Niuzao Temple. Completion of the quest rewards Reins of the Onyx Cloud Serpent.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I started doing the dailies for the cloud serpent and got the green one. The little guy was with me after it hatched but today it's no where to be seen. How do I get it back?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
He should be sitting in the little pen near the Pavilion now. He won't be following you around.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm exalted with the cloud serpent and is there a way to get the black serpent I have the blue one but I like the black one does anyone know how to get it
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
The black serpent is the quest reward from Shado Pan in Townlong Steppes. I think the quest name is "Surprise Attack!" and is unlocked only after you get to exalted with Shado Pan.

The Thundering version of the black serpent is a rare drop off Huolon on Timeless Isle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]