[10m-H] Lunaris recruiting for MoP

(Locked)

100 Human Rogue
Lunaris is currently looking for a few people to join our ranks for MoP and the upcoming progression raids.

Our scheduled raids have in the past been Tues, Wed, and Sun from 8-11 server. This will more than likely remain, however with the release of Mists the guild as a whole will be discussing to verify this schedule will be appropriate for our raid team.

Current recruitment interest:
HIGH: Restoration Shaman or Dual Spec Resto/Boomkin
LOW: Tank (Druid or Paladin) (Monk tanks considered, but expectations of player type in both experience and dedication will be severely scrutinized.)

Please apply at: http://lunaris.darkbb.com/t29-current-recruitment-status#115
Edited by Psipress on 9/17/2012 3:30 PM PDT
100 Human Rogue
bump
90 Gnome Warlock
Wish i could commit to raiding again :) Maybe if this job comes though
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump. Best wishes to all applicants, great group of people to raid with.
90 Undead Priest
Some useful information before deciding whether or not to apply for the guild:

It was a normal day you know, just leveling on my brand new human disc priest! I recently hit level 10 and was trying out the PENANCE spell! Oh man was that fun.. Then out of nowhere a rogue pops up. It was no other then the guild master of Lunaris himself, Psipress. He asked me how I was doing and if I wanted some "tips" on how to get better at my toon. Thinking nothing of it, I agreed and he took me to a random household in the middle of Elwynn Forest. "You have to let me try some stuff on you" he said, as he gently bent me over. "Now I'm going to try to put 4 fingers in you, and you have to try to stop me" Confused, I agreed and trying to stop him. I pennanced, bubbled, flash healed, and even feared for god's sake. But those dirty little legendary rogue fingers went right in. It was the worst day of my life. And I will never, ever level past 10.

So join this guild if you wanna get !!!@d by a dirty greasey rogue in a random house in elwynn....
Edited by Påintråin on 7/31/2012 8:41 PM PDT
90 Draenei Priest

It was a normal day you know, just leveling on my brand new human disc priest! I recently hit level 10 and was trying out the PENANCE spell! Oh man was that fun.. Then out of nowhere a rogue pops up. It was no other then the guild master of Lunaris himself, Psipress. He asked me how I was doing and if I wanted some "tips" on how to get better at my toon. Thinking nothing of it, I agreed and he took me to a random household in the middle of Elwynn Forest. "You have to let me try some stuff on you" he said, as he gently bent me over. "Now I'm going to try to put 4 fingers in you, and you have to try to stop me" Confused, I agreed and trying to stop him. I pennanced, bubbled, flash healed, and even feared for god's sake. But those dirty little legendary rogue fingers went right in. It was the worst day of my life. And I will never, ever level past 10.

So join this guild if you wanna get !!!@d by a dirty greasey rogue in a random house in elwynn....

Have I told you lately that I love you?
100 Human Rogue

Psipress the Cave Explorer
80 Human Priest
I laughed so hard....omg..
100 Human Rogue
Post updated. Looking for a restoration shaman or a resto/boomkin druid to fill a core raid position. Inquire within!
Edited by Psipress on 9/17/2012 3:30 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
We'd also take an exceptional tank/dps, but we're going to be a lot more anal with a tank applicant than for the healer/dps slot.
90 Human Warlock
Lunaris is a pathetic embarrassment. Jk I would bang 8/10 of them. With a gun. F is for friends who do stuff together boys.
100 Human Rogue
I better be one of the 8 Deb ..
100 Night Elf Hunter
We're going to be a lot more anal

More anal than:

"Now I'm going to try to put 4 fingers in you and you have to try to stop me". But those dirty little legendary rogue fingers went right in.

You better believe it...
85 Human Warrior
What sort of people are you looking for?
100 Human Rogue
Sexy people
85 Human Warrior
09/26/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Psipress
Sexy people

And I approve this message.
19 Orc Hunter
Bump
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]