Tacos n Tequila is recruiting!

90 Tauren Druid
Tacos n Tequila, a level 25 raiding guild is recruiting for MoP. We currently are running 4-10 man groups through DS consisting of 2 progression teams and 2 alt/casual raiding teams. Raid times vary for each team.
We are in need of tanks and healers for backups as well as possibly for permanent spots. All classes and levels are welcome to join us. When MoP releases, we plan to run numerous 5 man teams to gear and level in order to hit MoP raids as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact any officer in game, respond here, or add me to real ID for more information.

-Officers- Suëtma, Bloodmusic, Nohealforju, Kneebraus, Ralnada and Nuadinn

My real ID- todd1383@yahoo.com
Edited by Ralnada on 7/27/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
*ahem*

- GM - Suëtma and Officers- Bloodmusic, Nohealforju, Kneebraus, Ralnada and Nuadinn

Fixed. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
still looking for a couple people. Core teams resume raiding and organizing September 5th. We are currently 6/8 Heroic DS and after a summer of fun in the sun (OMG yes OUTSIDE!) we are ready to get our teams organized.

Team efforts in leveling, dungeons, heroics etc etc.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for the most awesomest person on Dawnbringer named Suetma
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like Suetma as far as I know she doesn't have hairy armpits and god knows its hard to be in a guild with girls who have hairy armpits
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Ill throw a bump out there for my old friend
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*ahem*

- GM - Suëtma and Officers- Bloodmusic, Nohealforju, Kneebraus, Ralnada and Nuadinn

Fixed. ;)

Yes my queen. I failed to seperate you to GM.......I will take my punishment ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We're back at it now and due to a couple people in our H Prog team not being able to join us for MoP. We have high need for a tank (warrior, or DK preferred) with dps offspec and a Tank healer. This team is back to raiding after a summer of fun in the sun and looking to finish off our 6/8 H DS progress before MoP hits. Raid nights for this team are Wed, Thurs, and Mon. 7:30 to 10:30 pm server. 90% availability is expected. And you'll be expected to be leveled and geared to start raiding 2 weeks after MoP hits. Of course, we'll all be helping each other with this. If you're interested PST myself (Nuadinn), Suëtma, or Ralnada.

*Cheers*
Reply Quote
So few questions for Sue.

1) Do you take misfit alts that like to come and Visit from time to time?
2) Are you still the Sexy healer that we could never run out of Mana?
3) Killed any Mages latly from Lack of Healz.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bwahaha! omg, you guys all make me feel great:)

I kill mages erm..... wait wait... I HEAL mages all the time:D *whistles*
you are always welcome, you should know that. you might actually find one of our teams that suits your timing schedule. :) And, your misfit alts are always welcome:)

Nice to see your still around Dan:) and ahh... no armpithair for me...goblins don't grow any o.O

Ertra, you should come out to play more often:P

Thanks guys for the bumps:) and Enrage, you should come chat at me for a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Found a crazy good healer! Still need an awesome Offtank!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yeah, I came back to the game, and changed realms. Playing on kilrogg now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Heroic Spine and Madness down! But we're still looking for a Tank! Pref War or DK.

Bumpity Bump Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bumpin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
TnT is still recruiting!!

In need of:

2 tanks
1 healer
1 ranged
1 melee

Our core team has undergone some radical changes and those left are itching to get into MoP raids. Raid times are We/Th/Mo 7:30 server until 10:30 server. Our team is a close knit group that have been playing together for quite awhile now and we're looking to expand it with more people. Casual players are also welcome.
More info, contact:

Suëtma, Ralnada, Ousk, Bloodmusic, or Kneebraus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump! hope ya'll can get to raiding soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hai sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
well i'm looking for a raid team... prefer casual.. lemme know if ya'll wanna pair up :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Core team is situated and running finally!! Slightly behind on progression based on late start, but we're firmly pushing our way back to where we will be. We are still and always looking for backups as well as casual raiders that are able to step in on the off chance someone is unable to be available.

11/13/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Ertra
well i'm looking for a raid team... prefer casual.. lemme know if ya'll wanna pair up :)

Ertra, I've been looking for you online, but haven't found you yet. If this is something you'd still be interested in, keep an eye out for me. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm still on Kilrogg, thats probably why you can't find me :) That and i've been playing on a variety of toons... I'll pop over and play on one of my DB toons and look for you or Sue again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]