tempted to faction change

90 Orc Warrior
08/02/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Aneese
Serenity Now and I don't think I've ever seen less than 10ppl on at any given time.

You should join a guild that isn't full of hormonal teens that only bicker about who's better.

There's about 3 players in that guild that are even worth talking to.

I don't think I've ever said more than 2 words in passing since I joined. When asked about other toons, I explained that my other 9 85's were all Horde and kinda got a cold response from ppl in there - so basically just kept to myself after that. I'm in mumble talking with my own guildies 99% of the time anyways.

Not that I even log into her more than once every couple weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
08/02/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Taladol
You'll have a much better time if you associate with people that actually make the Alliance community the great community that it is, like The Zoo, CPD and CSS.

... and locked down............. COME BACK

I think, at least for now, we're pretty happy where we are :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/02/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Aneese

... and locked down............. COME BACK

I think, at least for now, we're pretty happy where we are :-)

Yea i figured, and I'm happy for you guys.

But I'm selfish dammit
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If I didn't get !@#$%ed at every time I gkicked somebody, then all of the horde rerolls would be guildless right now. Because I hate them more than anyone, believe me. I want SN back to the way it was at the end of wrath / early cata.

Go back to horde, the population increase is not worth dealing with you idiots
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
deleted
Edited by Sycoz on 8/4/2012 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
deleted
Edited by Sycoz on 8/4/2012 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It is sort of hard to find a guild on the Alliance side, or really much of anything. Then again this is my only toon on the realm so perhaps I don't know what's what yet.

Haven't met a single horde while leveling either, I can't wait.

We are glad you could join us! Yeah. Our little world can be an adjustment but here are a few suggestions.

1. Join zoo chat. Our all-druid guild can't take you in but we encourage our friends, alts and guildies to all use this chat channel to expand our support network. To join the channel just type /join zoo. If you need anything, are getting ganked, or just want to meet people, zoo chat could be a big help.

2. Check out Chogall Secret Service. There are great people in all the guilds here but I generally suggest the good folks at CSS as a great guild for new rerolls, who are NOT druids. :)~ They generally have people online at all hours, have a diverse group of classes and levels to play with, and are very supportive of levelers. As you get to know people in other guilds (and we all seem to know each other) you may find a better fit, but I think CSS is a great place to start.

3. Our economy is a social network.. By far the biggest challenge to most people here is not the H:A imbalance but our economy. A first look at our AH can be disheartening. But in reality our economy is mostly underground. If you ask in your guild chat, in zoo chat or even (gasp) Trade Chat you can generally find the things you need if you are patient. The players are the economy, not some NPC'S in AH. Meet the people and you will be better off in all ways.

4. Gather-Gather. I suggest all new players start off with gathering profs here. Crafting will cost you money and you need to build up a gold reserve for basics like training and flying. The good thing is altoholics run rampant here and people are often more than happy to jump to a crafting alt to make stuff for you if you bring the mats. Crafting mats may also be something you can actually sell consistently on AH. (Not sure on this. I haven't even looked at our auction house in months). You will also soon learn the Trade Dance Shuffle we have perfected where a crafter will keep cancelling a trade if you try to give them a tip.

5. Don't be too proud to accept help. If you are stubbornly independent it will be a tough go here. The economy, the population, basically everything, will seem to be stacked against you. But the thing is the established players really, really want you to succeed and stick it out. So when people offer help accept it and remember it going forward. We hope you thrive and enjoy the unique challenges we have here. Who knows? Some day you might be in the position to help a new player in return for the help you receive when you get started here. If it works out that way our community will continue to slowly grow and get stronger, one player at a time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
It is sort of hard to find a guild on the Alliance side, or really much of anything. Then again this is my only toon on the realm so perhaps I don't know what's what yet.

Haven't met a single horde while leveling either, I can't wait.

It would help you immensely if you read both stickies at the top of the CHo'gall Forum Page.
Even though its a little out of date, pretty much the Guild section is on point.

As for the crafter's list its gonna be a hit and miss, but you're better off asking in trade a few times and getting to know peeps, for hookups.

I give away most of my mats half the time. /shrug
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duBnjfzCxg

Just in case you want to learn how to beat a ret pally as a hunter (it's not hard.). Also just to add I had no way to LoS Cheetara in the duel we had.(unlike in the video)

Hold on what is your issue with me? I didn't say anything to anyone so you need to piss off. I made this post about going alliance not about alliance sucking or anything so no need to be rude.

How is saying there is no active 2200 or higher players allaince side in anyway my talking badly?

For that matter I think you need to go to my one post about alliance and horde pvp because on chogall there isn't !@#$ for pvp high rated players . I'm not claiming to be good or better than anyone I'm just saying what I've looked up. If you don't like that then get over it.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
08/03/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Cheetâra
For that matter I think you need to go to my one post about alliance and horde pvp because on chogall there isn't !@#$ for pvp high rated players . I'm not claiming to be good or better than anyone I'm just saying what I've looked up. If you don't like that then get over it.

FYI rating does not = skill.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

FYI rating does not = skill.

My lord where did anyone say anything about skill you guys are like the Yall need read the damn post all the way and stop just tunneling one damn thing someone says.

Woah, someone is bitter.

I just love you're random generalization of a whole entire group of people in one guild.

Almost reminds me why I hate all mages, because they are all fruit cake divas.
Ops see what I just did there.! =D

I'm not bitter about anything. It's just not hard to know what's going on when there are only 50 total people to keep track of.

I've played Alliance for a long time... I'm pretty sure most Alliance would agree with my assessment (unless they're in SN of course, but they won't even argue with my assessment, they'll just call me bad because I'm not 2200 MMR).

I said that just because of this post. And it's true I wasn't trying to get everones damn underwear in a bunch you guys are like a damn kid that doesn't like what someone says so you spaz and piss and moan about it . Get over it there is not high rated pvp players on this server and proble wont be .

FYIA good indication of skill is a rating. That's why its there it show you work well with a team and know your role.
Edited by Ligur on 8/3/2012 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duBnjfzCxg

Just in case you want to learn how to beat a ret pally as a hunter (it's not hard.). Also just to add I had no way to LoS Cheetara in the duel we had.(unlike in the video)

Hold on what is your issue with me? I didn't say anything to anyone so you need to piss off. I made this post about going alliance not about alliance sucking or anything so no need to be rude.

How is saying there is no active 2200 or higher players allaince side in anyway my talking badly?

This is why I need to stop posting drunk -.- I always misread posts and come off as an !@#$%^-. I'm just going to delete those last two and pretend I never made them now.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Rogue
FYIA good indication of skill is a rating. That's why its there it show you work well with a team and know your role.

Not on cho'gall alliance.
Because there's not a lot of amazing players in the case, and if those amazing players try to make a 3v3 team together it would some !@#$ty lame %^- comp which would make the progression in the ladder much much harder.

Let's think about it like that :

#1 Healer on Alliance side : Morroes whenever he play Resto
Since Morroes is a Resto Druid, if he wants to push rating he needs to play : Rogue - Priest - Druid, Warlock - Priest - Druid or Rogue - Warlock - Druid ; sadly there's no amazing Shadow Priest, Warlock or Rogue on alliance. With the gimbyness of Resto Druid, there's a lot of chances that Morroes wouldn't be able to push rating as Resto.
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Death Knight
08/04/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Sycoz
This is why I need to stop posting drunk -.- I always misread posts and come off as an !@#$%^-. I'm just going to delete those last two and pretend I never made them now.

It's okay, we still <3 you.

<--- Mart/Aneese (I'm at the airport and don't have my authenticator for my main account on me).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If I didn't get !@#$%ed at every time I gkicked somebody, then all of the horde rerolls would be guildless right now. Because I hate them more than anyone, believe me. I want SN back to the way it was at the end of wrath / early cata.

Go back to horde, the population increase is not worth dealing with you idiots

You're bad.... and part of the "idiots".
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/04/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Graceisgone

It's okay, we still <3 you.

<--- Mart/Aneese (I'm at the airport and don't have my authenticator for my main account on me).

<3 How's the new server going? Cho'gall has been even more dead since you guys left and I didn't think that was possible.

We did manage to get Damages off of D3 for some WSG action on Friday, man did I miss watching those shatter combos take 5k resil targets from 50% hp to dead. We did about 20 WSG matches and horde got 1 cap total when we were having to much fun mid. :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I miss walking around WG with 280k HP at lvl 80. rolf

Well only until 100+ horde push all of 7 Alliance players back to the graveyard spawn point, then it was just plain silly.

/sigh
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
08/05/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Sycoz
We did manage to get Damages off of D3 for some WSG action on Friday, man did I miss watching those shatter combos take 5k resil targets from 50% hp to dead. We did about 20 WSG matches and horde got 1 cap total when we were having to much fun mid. :P

Tunnel vision goggles equipped. Arcane mage spotted. Flag carrier irrelevant. o_o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]