Prot Pally LFG to round out Cata!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey im looking to finish up a few things before MOP hits that I never got a chance to do. I am 400 il and know my class well. I am looking to finish up Heroic T11 mainly a Sinestra kill, Heroic Rag and a few Glory of the Dragonsoul achievements. If you have a spot in a group interested in doing this please hit me up. Im NOT interested in buying a carry, I want to be part of the team. If there are enough like minded people interested maybe we could set up a day to group up and raid once a week to get it done? If required I will join the guild so the guild can get credit as well. Thanks for your interest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still don't have your shield yet Scarlet?? =O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL no........ I honestly havent been raiding. My former raid team fell apart when D3 hit and i havent been able to get a new group... Tanks are too reliable these days haha ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What guild was it? and hopefully u find that raid group so you can be ready and use to them when it comes time for panda-land =D
Edited by Teroth on 7/30/2012 12:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was raiding with veiled shroud but our team died when D3 came out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's pretty tough to find a new raiding team as a tank from what I've heard. Most guilds have tanks that have been with them for a while.

So that being said, maybe you can get awesomely lucky! Perhaps a tank that doesn't feel like raiding anymore; but if not that, then I'm not sure if you'd find anything until MoP.

Good luck! (and please don't hunt me down IRL and kill me to take my spot, although I guess that would be a legitimate option.)
Edited by Perseus on 8/2/2012 3:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hah could only imagine if all else fails could switch to allies and try getting a better raiding atmosphere but ya not much to do anyways until MoP drops so not like you should be in any hurry to find a raid group Scarlet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GASP switch to alliance!? OH ME OH MY! i dont think so! ;) I have a hunter and a druid i am looking to main in MOP so hopefully ill have better luck with that. How is the raiding over on alliance btw? Before things got stupidly dead i mean. BTW Teroth i now have like 40+ cummulative kills on my characters and STILL never seen that damn shield drop lol. I must have wicked bad luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The shields drop rate is surprisingly 5% but it feels like 1% <.> i finally got mine but god it took way to many to even see it, and alliance raiding is still ok definitely lost a few good players for now due to Diablo and such but it'll be back to normal soon probably when MoP drops, and in any case horde or alliance wish you and everyone else the best of luck with drops and getting ready for MoP =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]