Another mount sale thread

90 Goblin Priest
Influence is currently selling H DW mounts up until MoP is launched. Since there is only a 2 month window until these mounts will no longer be a 100% drop rate, spots will be on a first come, first serve basis. By the looks of the other posts these spots will fill up quick.

We will be running these on Thurs at 9 server, invites will be at 8:45.
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - SOLD OUT
Life-Binder's Handmaiden - Contact in game

Please contact me or send me an in game mail if you are interested. My è is Alt-0232. (I tend to afk a lot in Deepholm so if I don't answer right away just send a mail)
Edited by Alicè on 8/1/2012 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Still have spots left but not for long!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just to further clarify, You can only buy these mounts until 5.0 is on live servers so its probably only going to be 100% drop rate until september 4th
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Hi Muxxy <3 you. bamp
Reply Quote
I would like to reserve a spot for the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor if any are available before 5.0.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We are booked through the end of August (ie. the week before 9/4) for the Rag mount. I will schedule more if you are willing to chance not being able to get it because of 5.0.

DW mounts are still available. Contact me in game if you would like to schedule something since I don't check the forums regularly.

And ty Muxx for bringing that up <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
<3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
DW mounts still available. We will sell gear on a per boss basis when they drop and you must buy a mount to be in the run to purchase the gear. Contact me in game for pricing details and to schedule a run.

Edit: cuz I fail at typing before coffee :(
Edited by Alicè on 8/1/2012 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]