[A] LF guild for MoP

85 Human Paladin
Hey, would not expect any middle teir guilds to know my toons, so clearly this is aimed towards the higher end guilds.

Basically I am looking for a raiding guild for MoP. either on this toon or on yusako

either contact me in game or via forums.

could swap a toon to horde, but yeah right now i would prefer alliance

Looking to play any spec of pally required for the guild.

noteworthy achievements for this tier: Heroic madness killed on 15%.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/26/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Alaskaroll
Hey, would not expect any middle teir guilds to know my toons, so clearly this is aimed towards the higher end guilds.

Just a tip, you are alot less known than you like to think and writing comments such as this only offends people who may be interested in recruiting you as they probley have no idea who you are also. Next time you want to find a guild I suggest being polite, kind and don't make yourself out to seem like you are the most arrogant person on the planet.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Do not worry I know that I am not that well known. Only a handful of alliance guilds would know of me, and a handful of horde guilds. I do know that many of them do visit the forums so it is more so aimed towards them.

Thanks for the pro tip though, it will come into use when I write an application.

One of the main reasons for the actual thread was to see what guilds are currently actively raiding, and who checks forum posts. As you may know some guilds have gone on a break until MoP, so I am looking for interest.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
If only a handful know you, why not ask them directly?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the two cents you just gave me. what a wonderful idea! sheit a lvl 1 alt has more brains than me. I am such a loser why am i falling or even bothering to reply to trolls
Edited by Yusako on 7/28/2012 7:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
If only a handful know you, why not ask them directly?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
I will just piggy back this thread:

Hi, I don't expect any mid to low range guilds to know me, but if your an elitist wanker like me, and your s h i t dosnt stink, then can we be friends?

I am posting this on an alt...because unlike you, my mains are known. And I am just trolling. But its true.

I find it funny having played in a few guilds, from guilds pushing server firsts on pre-nurfed content, to casual guilds 'months' behind that raid 2 hours a week, that the main difference seperating them is merely time commitment. You will find both good and bad players at both levels.

Edit: If only a handful know you, why not ask them directly?
Edited by Beeroclock on 7/28/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]