[A-RP] <Grey Haven> Change in Management!

90 Night Elf Priest
A flyer is tacked up on the notice board. On top is an emblem of three rings intertwined with a soft, grey ink. The following is written in simple yet fluid font, pulled slightly to the right.

We are not solely the Light of blind zeal and righteousness, nor are we strung into Darkness, fallen to corruption and alternative means of advancement. We are not one without the other, rather the many shades of the in between. A chiaroscuro of passions, mixing and mingling as we strive forth to help the Grand Alliance, our kin, and ourselves.

Join us then, if you be stout of heart and open of mind. The Grey is accepting all adventurers from any creed, make or culture. Together we stand in our fight for a better future, for glory, for honor, for the Alliance!

Come to The Grey now, and find your haven. Your Shield-Brothers and Sisters are waiting.

Signed,
The Shield-Elders
Edited by Salleypoe on 10/11/2012 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
OOC:

The Grey Haven is a fresh take on the classic 'Adventurer' sytle of play, letting characters feel as epic in roleplay as they often do inside the game. We promote a positive, friendly atmosphere to encourage widespread participation in our events, socialization, and an interest in fresh takes on lore and roleplay styles. Those looking to apply should be hoping to get to know any and all of their guild members, while we look forward to getting to know you.

We are a RP guild, but have since built upon a great OOC community as well. We're playful and fun both IC and OOC.
When there aren't events going there's always RP to be had and lots of opportunities to create your own.
PvP and PvE is casual but it's not hard to find someone to do something with on these ranges.

What we offer:
Cross guild interaction.
Friendly, helpful members.
New style of RP events.
Casual PvE and PvP.
Multiple story lines to get involved in.
Vent.
A vibrant home base.

Ranks:

To rise in ranks one must first pass the interview after their application is approved. Then, they put into a New Blood status until they pass a test, whereupon they are granted the title of Shield-Brother or Sister. They are then allowed to wear the tabard if they so choose and are allowed privileges that the "Blooding" provides those of the Grey.

These ranks are kindly looked over by the four leaders, the Shield-Elders Tesserra Quinn, Sir Regg the Valiant, Argilla Lothian and Caridis Delythie.

Shield-Elders Gruph and Salley Stonebinder are currently taking a break.

Application process:

Please fill out an application at TheGreyHaven.enjin.com
Afterwards, you will likely have some followup questions added on later asked by the Shield-Elders and sometimes Shield-Siblings. Unless otherwise indicated, please answer said questions before the process of recruitment is continued.

When your application is first accepted, we like to invite people OOCly into the guild so we all get a chance to get to know each other, and it's easier for one to join in IC activities. We want to make sure you feel at home in Grey Haven, and that we feel comfortable having you around.

After that, we may catch you for an IC interview.

The process is not set in stone, we play it by ear sometimes.

Grey Haven strives for a welcoming, friendly environment, so we can be rather choosy on whom we allow in.
Edited by Salleypoe on 10/11/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hi!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Ooo! <333
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
*huffs* Okay, whatever you do do not buy shoes from Shoedazzle during the buy one get one. Did it last year and you could tell one of the pairs were used and they were NOT true to size. I forgot and did it again this year. UGH! What a waste.

Normally though, shoedazzle.com is AMAZING but don't take the sales!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
<Grey Haven> Don't mess with our shoes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ves, when are you going to join us? I thought you were coming on an alt.
Reply Quote
Oh dear, oh my....on the third page. /tisk
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Is your website alright?

I spent some time filling out an application only to lose it on a maintenance page. :(

I'll try back later.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Level 13 bump!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Northrend awaits. Once Regg gets off his lazy !@#.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
So...24 more pages to cap a second thread...

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Reply Quote
Bump of approval for Northrend campaign. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Is your website alright?

I spent some time filling out an application only to lose it on a maintenance page. :(

I'll try back later.

Hm, that's odd. Enjin can be up and down but I haven't had any issues. Do you want to try again?

Make sure it's THEgreyhaven.enjin.com
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
BACK TO THE TOP WITH YOU
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Mrwawr
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
MRAWR I SAY
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Is your website alright?

I'll try back later.

Hm, that's odd. Enjin can be up and down but I haven't had any issues. Do you want to try again?

Make sure it's THEgreyhaven.enjin.com

I'm pretty certain at this point that I was logged out due to inactivity. I think I stopped in the middle of the application to go to the store and get something to drink.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
We recommend that you copy/past the questions onto word and fill it out that way. Makes it easier to edit, spellcheck, proofread, etc. And, in the chance that enjin derps like a derpyity derp again, all your writing is saved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]