<Strife> Recruitment

90 Tauren Death Knight
<Strife> is looking to fill a few spots in our 10-man roster as we head into the coming expansion.

We are in need of the following:

1 DPS Shaman with healing off-spec

Before going on a raiding hiatus in January of this year, we had several server firsts throughout Cataclysm, most recently being our week-one Dragon Soul clear and subsequent Heroic: Morchok kill, and we are planning to continue along those same lines as we move into the coming expansion. But, we need your help to make it happen!

Please contact Delrancho, Zombiestomp, or Ohk, or visit our website at strifeuldum.guildlaunch.com for further information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Delrancho
Edited by Delrancho on 8/12/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Good to see you guys back. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thanks, Dak. Grad school does a number on your play time. ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Heheh, yeah, I know for us real life has been a real jerk, and as a result we've had to say goodbye to a number of awesome people within the guild. It's always great to see people return. Here's to Uldum's and our guilds' continued survival!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wuts goin on here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Heya Dubsy...how goes it over there? Makin' some new friends? Tell Ben I got the Strife site back up and running...typos in the URL FTL... -_-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's goin good so far over here. Got my old name back and finally cleared heroic DS with a group and got my mount. It's funny, this server has a fair bit of old Uldum people here. I'll let Ben know the old site is back up. Good luck with Mists. Hope you guys get some server firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
What are you !@#$%^-s doing? I'm supposed to poach you *!@#$%^s.

Censored post means I'm serious.
Edited by Chambermaid on 8/4/2012 2:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What?? You were poaching? Where were the traps and candy?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Updated with our specific needs at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Our priest came back! Just need the two dps now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Edited the post one final time; we are just in need of a DPS shaman now. Come have fun with us in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
WE could also Use 1 healer and one spell haste dps For the 2nd 10m contact Faros or beakerz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]