Your Video Card.

85 Night Elf Death Knight
When MoP drops, my integrated vid card will be unable to support it.

If anyone on Shadowsong plans to upgrade theirs, but has no use for the old one, and it meets the MoP minimum reqs, plz contact me in game or here.

Maybe we can arrange a sale/buy of your old one cheaper than a new one would cost me?

Someone in General Forums suggested i reach out here.

Thanks if you can help!

Clown.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Honestly I would suggest looking for deals on cards on newegg or another site rather than grabbing someones second hand card, terrible things can happen to your rig if you something shorts.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The problem with upgrading your video card from an integrated one is that many motherboards do not support the kind of video card you're after.

Simply asking for a video card won't get you anywhere unless you tell us the kind of slot your motherboard will support. Or just say what kind of motherboard you have.

Chances are that your on board GPU won't be supported but will still function fine.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/26/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Stormraught
Honestly I would suggest looking for deals on cards on newegg or another site rather than grabbing someones second hand card, terrible things can happen to your rig if you something shorts.

Are you coming back for MoP?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/26/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Macnessa

Who are you and what do you want with MY mage king?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/26/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Toilet

I got the d-bag his legendary. Behold me, the former holy paladin of asylum before they split up due to apathy and raiding for 4 years.

Which I don't blame them. Anyway, Stormraught and his Fireland legendary is a product of my efforts. Even if you did predate me on this server and were in Asylum as well which I may or may not even believe if you were to claim so.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
He's just a former troll that doesnt even live on this server anymore
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
07/27/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Geist
He's just a former troll that doesnt even live on this server anymore

WOOOOHA WOOOHA one does not sling paint and call it a painting, and this is my home and kingdom. Dont spread lies and deception amongst the serfs.

07/26/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Macnessa

Nope, as more and more information comes out, the more it pushes me away. I dont like the direction that blizzard has taken the game and its future. Honestly I would have left at the end of WotLK mainly because what I loved about the world was over and my connection to it. HOWEVER you and the other womens and gentlebears of asylum have grown on me and being in love with the lot of you caused me to continue on with cata. I love you all on shadowsong and even if I do tease and put on a show, its all funz and everyone knows that.

We are all heading to Gw2, its pushing the MMORPG genre beyond typical safe barriers enough to put time into it, unlike mainly other titles over the years. My hopes as a game enthusiast is that its successful and actually does create competition with blizzard. Too much of a monopoly over one genre of gaming is bad for all parties involved. Quarter 2 is coming up very quick! we will see the damage to the subs, I honestly feel bad for people who still love this game as they have to suffer with a year of the same raid content as MoP is pegged for launch in September.

And mac, I was jawesome before the orange stat stick mang, WotLK meters trembled as my 1 button pressing.

07/26/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Toilet

DONT WORRY ICECREAM, im always here and on facebook :3
Reply Quote
if you're looking to get a graphics card I would recommend getting your own, as said previously, if you buy the wrong thing you could short circuit your computer (hell on some occasions you could fry your motherboard if your psu doesn't support the graphics card, which means a whole new computer is needed pretty much).

graphics cards aren't excessively expensive, a $40-$60 graphics card will do you just fine for MoP. There's a gpu that I'm looking at for my computer personally that is about $60 and can run WoW at ultra settings (maybe with shadows turned down a tad) just fine.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

DONT WORRY ICECREAM, im always here and on facebook :3

Add me on GW2 whenever: toilet.1276
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]