Seems Duskwood has died!

55 Human Warrior
Been on a 2yr break and came back to a guild with no leader and server looks like a ghost town from what it was. May wait it out to see what happens with expansion. Hate to start over on another server if I don't have to. If anyone sees me online I'd be happy to meet some people. Kinda lonely so far lol.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
07/26/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Borolon
Been on a 2yr break and came back to a guild with no leader and server looks like a ghost town from what it was. May wait it out to see what happens with expansion. Hate to start over on another server if I don't have to. If anyone sees me online I'd be happy to meet some people. Kinda lonely so far lol.

It's the end of the expansion. Every server is quiet until MoP hits.

Think ppl think!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Nooo horde there are no pugs stay with us
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
07/26/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Borolon
2yr
Duskwood been dun gone had been and died real quick since before then.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Duskwood's not dead, everyone else just took 2 year breaks too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Horde's not dead. We're just in a coma, until MoP.

As for horde side being quiet, have you been in our trade chat lately? There's a new idiotic Johnny toon every day, yelling wankster rap lyrics.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unfortunately I don't see the server bouncing back for the latest expansion this time around :S. We shall see...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Death is the last enemy: once we've got past that I think everything will be alright.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]