<The BloodBorn> recruitment open

90 Orc Death Knight
<The Bloodborn>, an established raiding guild on Lethon dating back to TBC, is now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria! We are a raiding guild that incorporates a friendly atmosphere comprised of skilled and capable players with the common goal of raid progression. Our policy is to focus on efficient (and fun) raiding rather than excessively long schedules. Raid times are Tuesdays through Thursdays, 6:00-9:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST.

We are currently accepting applications from ALL classes and roles as we prepare for the Mists launch on September 25th. We hope to return to 25-man raids for the upcoming expansion, so there are a number of positions available. Candidates should apply via our forums at www.thebloodborn.com/forums where new applications will be monitored frequently.

Any additional inquiries can be posted in our forums, in this thread, or directed to our officers in-game. A simple /who Bloodborn and someone online should point you towards the right point of contact.

Thank you,

-Azz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i've heard that all of the balance druid positions are filled. can you confirm/deny that?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/27/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Joii
i've heard that all of the balance druid positions are filled. can you confirm/deny that?

Nope, just one so far. Occupied by Magink. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I wish so bad that i had administrative powers for this forum...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
could change your avatar to a boomkin hatchling that way.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I believe Magink is the only boomkin you could ever need. His love and passion for the specialized class is so deep that you can honestly see a burnt in image of his face hovering above the owl on your screen while running with him. A smiling, remarkable face just following his character as it moonfires and makes choo choo train noises. Magink, I applaud your dedication to a real spec.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Joii why did u have to start? Azz why did you encourage him! DP your poetic writing is........a violation!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why? It's all pretty self-explanatory right now. :-D

...assuming this exchange isn't scaring off potential applicants! ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
man.. 3 days a week, that's just like hb and stuffs :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I did a pug raid that had a mage and a boomkin. I thought to myself, "What do I do? I don't remember what it's like to raid with a mage and I don't know if I've ever raided with a boomkin? Maybe I just raid with the guild a lot."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You know the server is pretty bad when a great guild like BB has "open recruitment" I'm glad to see you guys hustlin to stay afloat. Hope Mop treats you guys well. /wave
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks Nami, hope you're doing well.

Thankfully we're not struggling, our Cata group will be intact for Mists... we're actually looking into going back to 25-man raiding, or having a second 10-man group going. Now that the hiatus we pretty much all took over the summer is almost over, we're anxious to get going on a regular basis again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i figured if you're gonna go to a server like korgath, that you'd at least join a half decent guild while you're there lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Down, boy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dont worry Jac, Melub's just sad I left him on lethon 1 less Qtpie to terrorize. I miss "ju" too lubby.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ITS JOO, GET IT RIGHT.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
BUMP FOR NAMI LIKING THE ATTENTION GOGO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nami loooooooves attention!

On a related note :

PALADIN OUTTAFUGGINNOWHERE!

WoWvacation coming to a close. Gonna need a free spot for Me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]