BLOOD DK SONG

90 Human Death Knight
Made this for all you cry babies!

I spent like 2 years making this, so don't make fun of it.

BIG STRONG BLOOD DK

JUICY GREEN ANTI MAGIC SHIELD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpcJk-2Owb0&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Do you have friends?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/28/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Bicboii
Do you have friends?

Says the little boy with multiple legendary twinks and Ashes of Alar mounts that sits outside of Org dueling? Really?

I suggest you stop bringing personal lives into this. I could spill the beans on yours, trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Just asked a simple question no need to get angry bud.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
no wonder you and metallican are butt buddies you both are retarded
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/28/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Sixone
no wonder you and metallican are butt buddies you both are retarded

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/metallican1357/WoWScrnShot_070612_140415.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/metallican1357/WoWScrnShot_070612_165958.jpg

and what me and Tyrs do behind closed doors is for out video cameras and us only!

...that is all.
Edited by Metallican on 7/28/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I dont even know what to say......................
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
07/28/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Waterfall
I dont even know what to say......................

Shh..No words..Just love.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
/facepalm

I am having such a hard time figuring out if you're just a troll or actually think things you do are entertaining and require you sharing them with everyone on the Boulderfist forums.

Even I don't attention !@#$% that much.
Edited by Samhein on 7/28/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
/facepalm

I am having such a hard time figuring out if you're just a troll or actually think things you do are entertaining and require you sharing them with everyone on the Boulderfist forums.

Even I don't attention !@#$% that much.

You don't do anything to film. Its not entertaining to hide on your mount.

Besides, nobody is forcing you to read my posts or watch my videos.

Ps. Sorry you can't sing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I wasn't hiding on my mount. I was right in front of your face.

I can't sign, but you should check out my awesome raps from few years ago, they are !@#$ty as %^-* but 10 times better in lyrical quality than what you just did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wasn't hiding on my mount. I was right in front of your face.

I can't sign, but you should check out my awesome raps from few years ago, they are !@#$ty as %^-* but 10 times better in lyrical quality than what you just did.

You can't beat me in WOW, you can't be better musician, you don't look as good, you aren't as buff and sexy, and you don't get as many women. What is your redeeming quality? You aren't even nice!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Internet Gods don't need to be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/29/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Tyrs
you can't be better musician

Please do not claim to be a musician if you play no instruments.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
The narcissistic ignorance makes me cringe.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Tyrs! I was waiting for you in Durotar for like an hour. I even took off my shirt and was going to wrestle you. You never showed up. I was under the impression you are there 24/7. What gives? Scared? Did you see me wrestle that Feral Bear and almost beat them with half my gear off? Yeah. Probably that. It's okay, one day you can be as powerful as me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
It was a usual afternoon in durotar as I looked up from my wimpy death knight to witness the heroic samhein. At first I was startled, But then i realized it wasn't me he wanted to fight. He flew off of his tiger and slammed on the ground and screamed "TYRS!!". His battleshout made all of the mothers and children hide. All of the men fleed into orgrimmar as I kneeled before him. I could see the anger in his eyes as he turned to me. I thought i was going to die but then he made a pony stand and we rode around on ponies and then we dressed our barbies up and then we gave each other makeovers. We waited for hours on end as Tyrs was hiding out in stormwind. We knew he did not have the will power or courage to come near the all mighty Samhein.
Edited by Bicboii on 7/30/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/30/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Samhein
Tyrs! I was waiting for you in Durotar for like an hour. I even took off my shirt and was going to wrestle you. You never showed up. I was under the impression you are there 24/7. What gives? Scared? Did you see me wrestle that Feral Bear and almost beat them with half my gear off? Yeah. Probably that. It's okay, one day you can be as powerful as me.

Pretty sure half the realm has seen me out there the last six hours fighting swaths of people.

I even was in Org for about 5 mins chasing somebody around. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/30/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Bicboii
It was a usual afternoon in durotar as I looked up from my wimpy death knight to witness the heroic samhein. At first I was startled, But then i realized it wasn't me he wanted to fight. He flew off of his tiger and slammed on the ground and screamed "TYRS!!". His battleshout made all of the mothers and children hide. All of the men fleed into orgrimmar as I kneeled before him. I could see the anger in his eyes as he turned to me. I thought i was going to die but then he made a pony stand and we rode around on ponies and then we dressed our barbies up and then we gave each other makeovers. We waited for hours on end as Tyrs was hiding out in stormwind. We knew he did not have the will power or courage to come near the all mighty Samhein.

Mad cuz I one shotted your twink? ;)

Please provide video of your claims of me hiding from the worse backpeddler on the server, or be silent little twink boy. I back up everything I say with proof.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Not mad at all actually.. And it was a joke please stop taking everything i say seriously.. makes you look kinda stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]