(H) Herald of the Titans

80 Orc Warrior
Yo MOP comes out in a couple months and in that time I thought I might go ahead and try for the Herald of the Titans achievement. You have to have a char lvl 80 to get it. If anyone is interested in joining me let me know here or send me an in game mail!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
got a few interested so far! keep sending me those in game mails and we will start putting something together with enough interest!
Reply Quote
If others on Alliance side are interested, I know of a few who have toons that have already completed the achievement or who are properly geared for it. We are looking at doing it again in about 3 weeks or so. Anyone interested should send me an in-game mail and should be well aware of the stringent gear requirements and how to do the fight (someone in our group had to do the fight without a cloak because the one he had was too high item level).

The fight itself is quite simple with the stamina buff to gear, mastery, epic wrath gems, some cataclysm professions, and cataclysm food and flasks. Any casual group with decent preparation should get it within ten attempts at most.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
yeah the hard part is finding the people interested >.>
Reply Quote
Bump for random achieves that are way more work than they are worth!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]