MOP Ally Raid Council.. Just An Idea

90 Human Warrior
08/20/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Chuugruskrik
. The raid lead posts it on the forums and almost always we have more then enough people to fill

This right here is the main point about galakrond's raiding issues. If you could get half the people to navigate to the forum (or even educate them that there is a forum they can use) it would improve the quality of pugs. Sadly besides the 15-30ish people that i've seen on the forums you could probably post some random crap about selling DW mount for 500g and you wouldn't get any interest from the majority of this server.

08/21/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Baba
But he's off the server for a reason

Still here to have fun with the "emperor"

08/20/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Azreöth
Pug rage usually comes from 2 sources: Mental imbalances on the part of the aggressor or consistent repetition of mistakes

Azreoth pointed out why most pugs rage... but if you really want to hear people scream and get pissed... pug an RBG and get 10 strangers on skype. Make sure to get kids that are 1800 claiming to be glads on their "banned" account so you can hear the nerd rage. Doesn't come close to pugging Raids
Edited by Maliciouskil on 8/21/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/21/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Baba
"emperor"

See? Respect for nobody

Didn't know if there was a toon named emperor on galakrond... I didn't want to give him a false sense of hope that he was somehow relevant on this server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I feel That Ren's hit the nail on the head with his remark about people having to break out of their comfort zone. As to how to prompt or prod someone to step outside of a comfort zone is a tall order not even sure how someone would go about that.

Renerock did have a post a few months ago about offering a mumble server for something along the lines of what Alyi is proposing not sure what kind of response he got to that .

Sorry my apoligies, To Renerock.
Edited by Deathdealing on 9/7/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<.< It didn't go well, mostly because people seem to dislike us. Or something. :(

Also, Ren's gonna hunt you down for calling him Renee.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel That Ren's hit the nail on the head with his remark about people having to break out of their comfort zone. As to how to prompt or prod someone to step outside of a comfort zone is a tall order not even sure how someone would go about that.

Renerock did have a post a few months ago about offering a mumble server for something along the lines of what Alyi is proposing not sure what kind of response he got to that .

Your words are kind but your pronunciation of my name will be your demise.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight

No sacrifice shall be made this day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]