[H] Requiem of Kil'jaeden Recruiting PvPers!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Requiem is a PvP guild of experienced players focused on everything from high end competitive Arenas/Rated Battlegrounds to strategic world PvP. Our guild has two branches dedicated to helping you find the most enjoyable and well organized PvP experience possible. Kil'jaeden is a constant blood bath when it comes to world PvP, no matter the time of day. Several large, rival PvP guilds exist on the opposing faction, which makes for great competition during our frequent world PvP events. Regardless of what aspect of PvP you’re looking for, Requiem of Kil'jaeden has it all. Check out our website at http://www.RequiemKJ.com for a little preview of the fun times we’ve had thus far.

Requirements to join:
1750+ in Arenas or 1800+ in RBGs and geared with a full PvP set*

*Note: If you do not meet these requirements, you are welcome to join Req, our guild extension, where we have plenty of people willing to help you get the missing prerequisite you need.
Edited by Thedivine on 5/24/2013 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Dang good place to be....
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hmmmm... hmmm... hummm... hmmm
uhhh... hmmmmmmmmm.. uh

Can someone translate this?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
That can't be what Sparkz said. That's just silly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Alright as much as I'm sure Requiem appreciates the bumps...Recruiting post? Now let's show some class. I for one am going to the General Forums where I am appreciated. Meet me there SWBRB.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
Whew.. wow........... uhhh......
hmmmmmmmmmm...

what the...

uhhhhh

There it is! tryhards thought process..... No Wonder they can not ever get a decent raid together to hit up a Horde city. Every time they tried we wiped them. No wonder the only Guild on alliance side to ever get anything done is Schwarzenegger Will BRB. They seem to be the only ones with intelligence on alliance side.
Edited by Rottenshadow on 7/30/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
07/30/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Sparkz
No Wonder they can not ever get a decent raid together to hit up a Horde city

we never tried

Stay small br0

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Really? Because I was there looking at your bodies as you tried to raid Undercity and failed! You failed Undercity! Just sad bro
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/30/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Sparkz
No Wonder they can not ever get a decent raid together to hit up a Horde city

we never tried

Stay small br0

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel that my IQ level has gone down since the reading of Sparkz's eloquent "statement" took place. Uhhh ummmm whew....yeah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]