[H] Requiem of Kil'jaeden Recruiting PvPers!

90 Tauren Warrior
I have a lot of fun with these people ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We have cookies.
(and bacon)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
2012 bump of doomsday.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What's this doing way down there?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
HiJ
Haven't seen Darkdk around in awhile. It's a shame because he's the hero Kil'jaeden deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark death knight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/20/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Flypadelphia
Haven't seen Darkdk around in awhile. It's a shame because he's the hero Kil'jaeden deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark death knight.

Yesterday I saw an oque premade called THE DARK DK'S. It brought a tear to my eye.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Is the guild extension still around? Wanting to move my 90 over to horde and join if that's possible.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Is the guild extension still around? Wanting to move my 90 over to horde and join if that's possible.

Thanks.

<Req> (the guild extension) is thriving. If you want to join, contact me whenever you want the ginvite (provided I'm online.)
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue

Thanks.

<Req> (the guild extension) is thriving. If you want to join, contact me whenever you want the ginvite (provided I'm online.)

Thanks. Do you guys roll with the main guild with bgs and wpvp? I was in sw about an hour ago while they were wrecking it. Lol. I wanna get in the action.

I have a 90 monk. Still a bit fresh. Just came back for mop. Anyways, Ill try to move tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Thanks. Do you guys roll with the main guild with bgs and wpvp? I was in sw about an hour ago while they were wrecking it. Lol. I wanna get in the action.

I have a 90 monk. Still a bit fresh. Just came back for mop. Anyways, Ill try to move tonight.

<Req> participates in almost all of the activities that <Requiem> participates in. They are essentially the same guild save for the former being more geared towards lesser experienced players when it comes to PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
|LIBERATION DAY.|
Edited by Psyops on 11/22/2012 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am sovereign.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
suddenly i feel the urge to go play Asteroids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]