[H] Requiem of Kil'jaeden Recruiting PvPers!

85 Troll Druid
I'm looking to transfer my boomkin to Kil'jaeden and have heard Requiem is the place to be for PVP. I'm wondering if I can get in though with a previous 1600 RBG and arena rating? I transferred to Kilrogg from a dead server and lost my RBG/arena rating (and no one is doing pvp on Kilrogg to get it back up). I'm kicking myself now because I was on the cusp of 1700+ on the previous server. Had I thought it through I would have just transferred straight to Kil'jaeden and saved myself $25.

Let me know if I'd be able to get in or would I first need to pug some RBG's/Arena to get back up to 1750.

Edit: Also please note that my current arena ranking was for points and were done with great guys but they had never done arena before.
Edited by Estemono on 7/31/2012 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm looking to transfer my boomkin to Kil'jaeden and have heard Requiem is the place to be for PVP. I'm wondering if I can get in though with a previous 1600 RBG and arena rating? I transferred to Kilrogg from a dead server and lost my RBG/arena rating (and no one is doing pvp on Kilrogg to get it back up). I'm kicking myself now because I was on the cusp of 1700+ on the previous server. Had I thought it through I would have just transferred straight to Kil'jaeden and saved myself $25.

Let me know if I'd be able to get in or would I first need to pug some RBG's/Arena to get back up to 1750.

Doesn't your MMR carry over from previous seasons?

It might but I know you lose it all when you transfer realms. That is my real problem. I have the achieves to show where I was at but my ranking went to 0 when I transferred.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'd like to join Requiem, but I lack the requirements. How does one go about joining Req?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If you haven't hit 1750 arena or 1800 rbgs, either in this season or a previous season, you can join our partner guild, Req, until you have the rating. Req recently closed recruitment and is only open to L85s and alts of Requiem. It's a big guild, lots of low mmr rbgs being run and a surprisingly lively gchat :P

You can message me in-game if you[/anyone] have[/has] any questions <3 Bumping the thread always works too!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/31/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Kronzilla
I'd like to join Requiem, but I lack the requirements. How does one go about joining Req?

As Lydian just said basically you have to be lvl 85 and be interested in hittinv the requirements to move to the main branch.

<3 Lydian.... I am working hard not to spam yell "you l ose" at Alliance. :P
Edited by Deathrott on 7/31/2012 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You guys mind if I throw a spy in? Just to keep informed with world bosses comming and all that fun stuff. Thanks (=
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]