[H] Requiem of Kil'jaeden Recruiting PvPers!

90 Undead Priest
This is the kind of drama I used to see on Ragnarok Online forums back in 2005. Jesus.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I am curresntly searching for a pvp server to roll with in MoP if you guys are in need of a good Enh/Resto Shaman (The Stig was in the 2900 bracket before a lot of us had to quit). I am back playing now and this guild unfortunately either quit due to college/life or went alliance which I don't particularly whish to do. I plan on rolling Enh for my main PvP spec again for rbg and arena with the changes, so hit me up if you're in need ^^ (Can find me on this toon in Suramar or leave a post here).
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
08/04/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Shibasaurus
I am curresntly searching for a pvp server to roll with in MoP if you guys are in need of a good Enh/Resto Shaman (The Stig was in the 2900 bracket before a lot of us had to quit). I am back playing now and this guild unfortunately either quit due to college/life or went alliance which I don't particularly whish to do. I plan on rolling Enh for my main PvP spec again for rbg and arena with the changes, so hit me up if you're in need ^^ (Can find me on this toon in Suramar or leave a post here).

Well this should say a lot about us. We are a pvp Guild yet we are tied at the #7 guild out of all servers in wow with Guild achievment Progression. Needless to say this is a good place to be.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Another saurus?! !@#$ I am in.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
08/04/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Cocakoala
Forming skype call at 11pm server, the players invited will be Darkdk, Archanon, Zev, Amateur, Odd, and Quas. I'm sure we can find a way to be pals once more! woo

you forgot to add me so I can giggle in the background.

lol yoyogirl numba won
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone teach me how to make a nicer recruitment post without getting trolled. How does this post even attract trolling from either faction? KJ has changed a lot since vanilla :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]