[H] Requiem of Kil'jaeden Recruiting PvPers!

85 Tauren Paladin
I'm interested in possibly rolling with a pvp guild come MoP. I took a big break cata xpac and only pvp'd casually in lower brackets 60-84. constantly deleting and remaking new characters. Currently ive just been running around doing random dungeons as I finally hit 85 this xpac like 2 days ago lol.

I know I should apply to your guild extension but I didn't see a link to any info so I thought I'd post here. I'm looking to transfer to a good server right b4 MoP hits and KJ is looking good. I plan to PVP a lot with some pve in there

I'm rerolling as a mistweaver monk for pve and a windwalker for pvp
Edited by Divinepanda on 8/23/2012 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/22/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Archanon
Take notes Tryhards, this is how you make a 3v3 tournament

Archanon will you be running Hunter, Ret, Rogue seems to be working just fine for you?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You mean like it worked for you? LOL Tournament is random as im sure you read. Move on dude neither of us are getting glad. You pouting doesn't really help anything except make you look bad.I am enjoying watching your rating drop the more you play this last week btw :)

I played thug cleave to 2200 for fun.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good idea, I've always wondered why they didn't record the games before, & if you had good casters, just cast it like it was live. (Since ddos'ing is sucha big problem for players)
I think many players like to see it live and don't want to watch something that already happened and that they already may know the results to. That's my guess.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I am going to start putting random words in bold, as to emphasize how serious I really am.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump in the night
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
bump for friendship
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Requiem w/o Newdruid = fail
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ain't nothin' wronngggg with a little bump and griinnnddddd
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
boop
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I heard this guild protects not only KJ but other servers too, is that true?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/31/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Bubbletoast
Requiem w/o Newdruid = fail
Who is newdruid
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Back in the game !

Beast mode baby!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]