I Challenge the Rogues!

87 Night Elf Hunter
Yup title says it all, one stipulation though NO recuperation since most the ones I know will answer the call wearing full cata and some with legendaries. If thats cool with you, get ready to get lol owned while I'm smashing the S-key and rick rolling you guys!!!
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 7/30/2012 2:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Can i use a 60 wep?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/30/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Shotdatjerk
If thats cool with you, get ready to get lol owned while I'm smashing the S-key and rick rolling you guys!!!

Takes skill to backpedal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hm. you call all rogues for duels, claiming you can "beat" any rogue on this deadbeat realm, yet you say "no recup" lolugudbro.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
duel accepted. one stipulation. you can't use any slowing effects. ready, set, go.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
07/30/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Trapp
Can i use a 60 wep?

Your funeral not mine...Trapp wonderful a Rogue who was 2k+'ing it up in Wotlk instead of these Fotm cata babes needing recup or their useless lol.

07/31/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Squidqt
hm. you call all rogues for duels, claiming you can "beat" any rogue on this deadbeat realm, yet you say "no recup" lolugudbro.

They need it that bad seriously wow? Good lord how would they have survived in Vanilla, BS or Wotlk...just saying lets fight old school hmm

07/31/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Lezbifrendz
duel accepted. one stipulation. you can't use any slowing effects. ready, set, go.

Good you get one stipulation bring this guy lawl
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/03/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Novacanex
They need it that bad seriously wow
It also provides energy...

You know I can admit to my DPS not being like alot of hunters but I probably kite pretty freaking good...seeing'a rogue with near 5k or better resilience eat dmg for 5min till they actually get me in a stun I can't get out of is a bit...whats the word hmm ah yes "Retarded".

And skill-wise these rogues would be useless free HKs mostly without Recuperate, true story. Says a backpedaling shyt geared hunter, ya reason I challenge them :-)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
ill duel you without recup but you cant use a weapon
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Fresh
ill duel you without recup but you cant use a weapon

Far as the state of rogues go atm, that's a awesome comparison 10/10 Dom! I couldn't agree more!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Novacanex
[quote]
[quote]And skill-wise these rogues would be useless free HKs mostly without Recuperate, true story. Says a backpedaling shyt geared hunter, ya reason I challenge them :-)
So would paladins without cleans... A class mechanic doesn't make the class over-powered, it's the scaling of it.

That's right behind Rogues far as most ridiculous OP abilties, Cleansing Slows is pretty stupid to give a pally who already has HoF, crazy heals, Bubbles, Long Arm of Law talent(close enough) lawl), hardly ooms mana if he hitting something on and on.

Recuperate destroyed what a Rogue actually was now bads can play Rogues now and think they are the hottest thing since slice bread which is far from the truth. It's the most unjustifiable buff a class has ever gotten in the history of WoW, easily. Played well a Wotlk rogue could kill any class in the game, and stealth assures they attack appropriate targets (safely)...they did not need this trait.

I rather see a Warrior have it at least they not in best position at all and not able to stun and Control you or disengage from a fight altogether.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You might have to face the fact that you are bad :( Shot
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Sandibear
You might have to face the fact that you are bad :( Shot

I just beat u full hp as ret and you raged and wanted to duel me as Holy in which I of course declined cause thats just sad on so many levels. You have some people who are in Guild or buddy buddy with people who are in actual fact GOOD players, then they think they themselves are pretty hot stuff nah you ain't bad by association brah don't work like that.

Anyways, so when did you BUY this account? From what I saw yesterday I can't remember when Shandiexx became a bit of a douchebag lol.

Not geared so me fighting Full Cata geared ppl not really saying alot unless of course I win which I do periodically do at times. But no one wearing anything like the crap I am wearing getting no easy win if at all over shotdatmutha^&^*JERK YAHHHH BOYYYYYYYY *in my Flava Flav voice*
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/4/2012 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ok first off ive played Ret in 1 bg.. i admit i suck at it lol and never raged... and i mean you were !@#$ talking me and infection so just wargame us bro. And im not shandie dumbass lol im good friends with her but i am not her... I've had this toon since vanilla
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Sandibear
Ok first off ive played Ret in 1 bg.. i admit i suck at it lol and never raged... and i mean you were !@#$ talking me and infection so just wargame us bro. And im not shandie dumbass lol im good friends with her but i am not her... I've had this toon since vanilla

Solo'd you thats cool enough, my mistake on the shan thing thought you were a alt. And if I'm bad then that's cool but remember I am still better then you. And I was debating with Infection not shyt talking thank you, and funny you have been here for years yet I do not even remember you really on the PvP scene anyway(maybe for good reason?)

Infection him I have been owning for a longtime, and talking to him about PvP is like throwing your head against wall but at time I entertain his opinions lol.

I just beat u full hp as ret and you raged and wanted to duel me as Holy in which I of course declined cause thats just sad on so many levels. You have some people who are in Guild or buddy buddy with people who are in actual fact GOOD players, then they think they themselves are pretty hot stuff nah you ain't bad by association brah don't work like that.

Anyways, so when did you BUY this account? From what I saw yesterday I can't remember when Shandiexx became a bit of a douchebag lol.

Not geared so me fighting Full Cata geared ppl not really saying alot unless of course I win which I do periodically do at times. But no one wearing anything like the crap I am wearing getting no easy win if at all over shotdatmutha^&^*JERK YAHHHH BOYYYYYYYY *in my Flava Flav voice*
So much stupid in one set of words.

Damn and you out done the stupid in one paragraph in one sentence, good job!
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/4/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
At damage i would on my ret paladin, agree with you, as a player overall no way in hell lol.... But just got into pvp in Cata and still better then you will be but w.e. And the thing about dueling in holy is to show how little damage you will do to me compared to a good hunter.
Edited by Sandibear on 8/4/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Sandibear
At damage i would on my ret paladin, agree with you, as a player overall no way in hell lol.... But just got into pvp in Cata and still better then you will be but w.e. And the thing about dueling in holy is to show how little damage you will do to me compared to a good hunter.

Dueling in Holy "Shows" thats you do not have the skill or abiltity to beat the other person on even ground if they are in fact a DPS spec. Pretty much a cop out and acknowledging the other guy is better. Hpally is easy street, the DPS do the heavy lifting in threes you just have to be smart enough to not get mana burned, pillar hump and have some what decent resilience/skill.

But yah when you prove you better then me since you been here soo long as you say "you only got only a 85 pally during that time"? I'm quite willing to put you to the test but since if you probably felt so confident and inclined you would've brought any alts you had capable of making me eat my words pretty quick. So instead of that avoid that embarassment stick to dueling in Holy thinking you're awesome and enjoy getting carried in 3s by I'm sure must be Peachy :-/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You clearly havnt healed before lol. Plus you must not have understood me when i explained the dueling part but its not your fault you are retarded i guess. And your job? CC and press some shots which you clearly cant do if you refuse to wargame or duel.... My other 85s are either undergeared or on a diffrent realm... The rest of all that pretty paragraph you wrote is just random bull!@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]