I Challenge the Rogues!

87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Sandibear
You clearly havnt healed before lol. Plus you must not have understood me when i explained the dueling part but its not your fault you are retarded i guess. And your job? CC and press some shots which you clearly cant do if you refuse to wargame or duel.... My other 85s are either undergeared or on a diffrent realm... The rest of all that pretty paragraph you wrote is just random bull!@#$.

Okay now talking about random nonsense, okay let's try this again I guess. First I have a hpally mostly ruthless no issues on him beyond gear with people main ones are Mana burn and some UH DKs pretty much it not hard to play i at all so you fail to impress with your description of your class/spec being anything near hard.

And OBVIOUSLY this toon is undergeared so all you're saying is "I'm to FAIL to duel you in anything near your gear level"...and I totally agree and won't bash you for it. SOme people only look good hiding behind healer specs.

And the rest of the paragraph not BS, most your Guild measure how good you are by if you press the S-key and your Arena Achievements lol....and by those standards hmm well do I really have to explain where you stand?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well im getting a headache so last thing... You can't claim to know healing difficulty if all you have is an undergeared one... but then again i can't claim to know Hunter arenas... Point is healing gets !@#$ing hard especially with the kinda comps I run. And my achievements arn't good (better then yours of course but this is my first actual season). I do not S key and my guild knows first hand that I'm good.. So I'm gonna leave it at that unless you feel the need to say anything else that will start this back up.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Everyone's wearing Cata now I can claim I know how difficult healing is when you run into pre-mades in BGs and ppl constantly carrying others in 2s who have no business being at low end arenas. And I have done alot more healing time in PvP then you if all you have been doing is healing PvP-wise in Cata. And considering you have been running all these comps and so good, why have you not made better progress in Arenas?

Of course btw ur ach better then me not going for ratings, since 5/2010 this toon has only even been in 300 or so arena matches. And you nearly doubled that in a PvP Guild since Cata came out, you had ample time to prove how good you are, then again I already found out how good you are first hand.

Hpally do not S-key btw :-/

And I do not want to start nothing back up but because point's moot anyway by now.

Still ANY rogues want to try me no recup, offer still stands!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL been pvping for a month and a half im not even fully geared and i topped healz in 1700 rbgs in full ruthless and got 1700s in 2s 3s and 5s in half ruthless... Beleive me i know what im doing. Get some rating as a healer then come back to me and tell me it's easy. Another thing, i beat full Catad Hpallies with solid epic gems, which i dont have. Plus i've never specced glyphed or reforged for one specific thing becuase i heal all that plus raids. Considering this i felt the need to change up all my !@#$ then I'd be even better.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
LOL been pvping for a month and a half im not even fully geared and i topped healz in 1700 rbgs in full ruthless and got 1700s in 2s 3s and 5s in half ruthless... Beleive me i know what im doing. Get some rating as a healer then come back to me and tell me it's easy. Another thing, i beat full Catad Hpallies with solid epic gems, which i dont have. Plus i've never specced glyphed or reforged for one specific thing becuase i heal all that plus raids. Considering this i felt the need to change up all my !@#$ then I'd be even better.

9 pcs including MH weapon in this amount of time? Uhm okay sure man whatever you say lol.

Sorry i fail to see where you broken the 1750 mark in Arenas where you been doing this hardcore healing. And depending on team and composition and whether you're getting focused and peeled for and many other factors topping heals in BGs aren't really to hard especially for hpally. I do on my druid in crap gear all the time lol.

Healing in Raids different if you Top heals there then you doing something right but would have to see your PvE gear to even consider believing that story. And I have done the same thing as you in PUGs and as I stated alot of the community rocking full cata so I outhealed them more then a few times and hpally included.

So the only feat I see here far as crazy heals concerned is in Raid setting. And I never said you didn't know how to heal I said Hpally healing is easy :-/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol well running the bad comps i did i got to around 1700s not 1750 1700s bro. And not bgs RBGS and this was against other Hpallies full geared while i was new in full ruthless to rbgs. And when i ran the arenas yea it was in half ruthless no Main hand. So yea bad comp at 1700s in half ruthless is hardcore healing. And the PvE i beat full geared healers in DS with me rocking 2 pieces of pvp and raid finder against full 397 healers including other hpallies... And saying that i hide behind heals+ saying its easy= you calling me bad lol.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Sandibear
Lol well running the bad comps i did i got to around 1700s not 1750 1700s bro. And not bgs RBGS and this was against other Hpallies full geared while i was new in full ruthless to rbgs. And when i ran the arenas yea it was in half ruthless no Main hand. So yea bad comp at 1700s in half ruthless is hardcore healing. And the PvE i beat full geared healers in DS with me rocking 2 pieces of pvp and raid finder against full 397 healers including other hpallies... And saying that i hide behind heals+ saying its easy= you calling me bad lol.

I like your honesty Sandi :-)

Well in PvP like I said varying factors can play a part how well you do vs the other healer so relatively speaking better team usually equal better heals. Most my Hpally experience comes from playing 2s I do not half issues most the time with every so often, just I will admit togood full cata UH DK's with Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps piss me off more then 2 rogues jumping me.

And Priest who spend 20min in duel attempting to mana burn you whole time, but X/healer is gay but all I got vs my lolret gear.

Far as running into healer I ran into like i said Pre-mades who I still end up out healing everyone in BG, I have been GY camped and outhealed most in BGs which is a little funny but mainly on Druid since that's my favorite BG healer secondly being Hpally simply cause more survivability. I have yet to PvE heal seriously to say anything much about it on hpally, seem they can do well but not seeing them top 3 alot of charts over other healers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can't tell if that first part was sarcasm lol. But I have nothing against you im just defending my healing and the difficulty of healing everywhere.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/04/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Sandibear
I can't tell if that first part was sarcasm lol. But I have nothing against you im just defending my healing and the difficulty of healing everywhere.

Ha same here but I can assure the issues and difficulties of trying to heal in PvP in general aren't truly appreciated till you try to do it as resto druid lol.

You make me want to jump on my hpally though, seems like my mana last forever long as I stay away from flash heal as much I can..working on a shaman and priest both right now though. Hardly even play my 85s anymore beyond the lol duel here and there and if I feel like like it capping CP on one them.

Oh yeah quick favor tell Buff "BM is for pros" I love his reply about the spec "the white trash PvP spec" lawl it never gets old hearing that one, but how I love BM XD
Reply Quote
I LoL'd @ this thread so hard.

Ya'll are REALLY convinced that gear=skill
Edited by Shygüy on 8/5/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I LoL'd @ this thread so hard.

Ya'll are REALLY convinced that gear=skill

When you see the world outside the eyes of classes other then frost mage ohhh how your perspective may change XD
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/5/2012 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There's a talent that gives them energy from it, they need it to do damage.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/05/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Hotx
There's a talent that gives them energy from it, they need it to do damage.

And did you know rogues did not have energy issues in the first place! Also, definitely never needed a perma-healing ability that's has broken what the class is and removed %60 of the skill needed to play it.
Reply Quote
I also play a restodruid, shadow/disc priest, afflic warlock.

I mean your a HUNTER bragging about beating a rogue. If you wanna go old school beat him without using any trap launchers or Disengage.

Hunters should beat rogues in duels even with recoup, and they should be beat frost mages as well. Its like me saying "warriors come at me.... but No charge!"

Duels dont matter. Thats obviously the only place you've faced a frost mage, considering fire is 2x as OP as frost is right now. All you can do is complain about the OP of another class to compensate for your inability to play.

If you think someone is a 2400 player because of my class and gear your mistaken. Otherwise all mages would be no...? Espcially the full heroic/legendary ones who cant break 2k.
Edited by Shygüy on 8/5/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why does this guy always post threads about how good he is at pvp
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/05/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Boxjr

I'm not really sure, but I feel that the following is quite relevant.

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/163574-stop-posting
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'm going to keep switching to alt's and posting replies that are completely incorrect and unwarranted.

pic related - http://i.imgur.com/fZExd.png
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter

I mean your a HUNTER bragging about beating a rogue. If you wanna go old school beat him without using any trap launchers or Disengage.

Hunters should beat rogues in duels even with recoup, and they should be beat frost mages as well. Its like me saying "warriors come at me.... but No charge!"

Duels dont matter. Thats obviously the only place you've faced a frost mage, considering fire is 2x as OP as frost is right now. All you can do is complain about the OP of another class to compensate for your inability to play.

If you think someone is a 2400 player because of my class and gear your mistaken. Otherwise all mages would be no...? Espcially the full heroic/legendary ones who cant break 2k.

Reading comprehension not your thing I get it, just look at title and wing it is all that happened here...you're not even in left field here you're simply lost in the stadium parking lot. And funny how it ended up ranting and raving about lawl "frost mages".

Bro i got this, I really do not need anyone trying to put words in my mouth or assume you have any idea how I feel about a class or spec.

on a frost mage no less >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Reading comprehension not your thing I get it, just look at title and wing it is all that happened here...you're not even in left field here you're simply lost in the stadium parking lot. And funny how it ended up ranting and raving about lawl "frost mages".

Bro i got this, I really do not need anyone trying to put words in my mouth or assume you have any idea how I feel about a class or spec.

on a frost mage no less >.>

This is box and I'm talking about you, you dense sack of genital ooze.
Edited by Bibijonesx on 8/5/2012 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i dont have the patience to read paragraphs type in sentences please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]