I Challenge the Rogues!

87 Night Elf Hunter

Reading comprehension not your thing I get it, just look at title and wing it is all that happened here...you're not even in left field here you're simply lost in the stadium parking lot. And funny how it ended up ranting and raving about lawl "frost mages".

Bro i got this, I really do not need anyone trying to put words in my mouth or assume you have any idea how I feel about a class or spec.

on a frost mage no less >.>

This is box and I'm talking about you, you dense sack of genital ooze.

Listen I know you're confused but I am not your mother so keep your references a little more accurate
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/05/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Fresh
i dont have the patience to read paragraphs type in sentences please.

Be like that sometimes :-/
Reply Quote

^^ win.

[clearly I have NO clue what im talking about]

You OBVIOUSLY have a Comprehensive P.O.V. on class balance on a competitive level.

Highest 3 man personal rating: 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating: 1,500

JAY KAY, you kill rogues in duels**

**AS LONG AS THEY DONT RECOUP!
Edited by Shygüy on 8/6/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter

^^ win.

[clearly I have NO clue what im talking about]

You OBVIOUSLY have a Comprehensive P.O.V. on class balance on a competitive level.

Highest 3 man personal rating: 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating: 1,500

JAY KAY, you kill rogues in duels**

**AS LONG AS THEY DONT RECOUP!

Actually alot of fail ^^

And Yes, you have the comprehension skill of a egg plant still. I only bet they couldn't win without recuperate but seems its like cutting off a Arm without it, though its only been a rogue ability for a few months and the class has spent closer to a decade without it. And in case you didn't know the last part the reason that their a joke now.

And I have if it isn't painfully'obvious then again it is you, arena'd for gear when i felt like it not for rating so your opinions really don't amount to anything. You played more arena on this one toon, then I have on all mine put together. And 40x the number my hunter has done so yeah lets use Arena as a comparison makes sense huh? Yah...nah, don't think so....Moron!

Shyguy: 8,000+ Arena Matches Played since 2009
Shotdatjerk: 204 since 2010

Great comparison there bravo! *sarcasm* <--- got to point that out when I am talking to you.

And never stated anywhere in this thread I had issues beating rogues there's no class I beat more duels cause I always liked dueling rogue or killing rogues in BGs. This thread is more for shyts and giggles.
Reply Quote
It is painfully obvious that you dont use any punctuation, therefore, making your post incredibly painful to read.

Bad hunter is bad, yet Im the "fail"

played since 2010, yet talking about killing rogues "old school status" before they had recoup.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
It is painfully obvious that you dont use any punctuation, therefore, making your post incredibly painful to read.

Bad hunter is bad, yet Im the "fail"

played since 2010, yet talking about killing rogues "old school status" before they had recoup.

You do not capitalize letters before sentences yet you try your hand at being a grammar nerd lol. "Bad hunter is bad" is proper use of the english language?

08/07/2012 12:55 AMPosted by Shygüy
played since 2010, yet talking about killing rogues "old school status" before they had recoup

Your point? Or should I have said "like the days before Cata" instead. Honestly your level of stupid retorts is almost amazing, I think I am actually replying to a retarded monkey.

I like how your Mage failed here, was kind of funny!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5149146685

Failed Again!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6246865192

Wtb friends?
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/7/2012 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Corbain

What makes you think you are even any good at this game? I laid a hot turd on your hunter with my ret. Even after you tried to talk mad garbage, slug.
And when you realize you actually are a terrible, you try to bring up threads that haven't been responded to as a way to say "oh, well you got no franz"?

BRAVO CROP, BRAVO

Really hope I see you in 3's. Oh wait, you don't have a team.
And your 2's is 4 - 6... l0l

I guess I'll have to settle for world PVP, cy@

P.S. = Just incase in wasn't completely clear to everyone on the server, Corbain is Shotdatjerk.

And this terribad is in Super Smash Bros.
Edited by Boxjr on 8/7/2012 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
@Corbain

What makes you think you are even any good at this game? I laid a hot turd on your hunter with my ret. Even after you tried to talk mad garbage, slug.
And when you realize you actually are a terrible, you try to bring up threads that haven't been responded to as a way to say "oh, well you got no franz"?

BRAVO CROP, BRAVO

Really hope I see you in 3's. Oh wait, you don't have a team.
And your 2's is 4 - 6... l0l

I guess I'll have to settle for world PVP, cy@

P.S. = Just incase in wasn't completely clear to everyone on the server, Corbain is Shotdatjerk.

And this terribad is in Super Smash Bros.

Hahaha well let ,e provide the fool Boxirl (Mundayz, Boxjr) or whatever you know this sorry ret on for accomplishing the great feat of beating a hunter (which I do not remember) who was wearing Vicious/Ruthless mostly on his fully Cata geared Ret pally. Must've been sleep at the kb that duel huh? Such a accomplishment is GLAD worthy in your book I assure you, shame you couldn't pull that on Corbain then again you wouldn't be able too cause he's not rocking almost 1000 less resilience then you.

I wish I could say you actually mattered on this realm far as PvP goes but I do not remember ever standing out or even mattering. Otherwise we probably wouldn't be having this discussion and would've been wasted you a plenty times rather in Dal sewers or GS.

Yeah keep hoping you see me in WPvP solo, all I can say enjoy the repair bill!
Reply Quote
I'm guessing you're going to be rocking blood, since it's the only way you'd even have a slight chance at even making it out alive.

P.S. - the point wasn't to point out that I beat you but rather to bring up how you think you are an actual skilled player and attempt to trash talk then get trashed, lulz

NOT TO MENTION, I really wish I could face you in arena.
Edited by Boxjr on 8/7/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
I'm guessing you're going to be rocking blood, since it's the only way you'd even have a slight chance at even making it out alive.

P.S. - the point wasn't to point out that I beat you but rather to bring up how you think you are an actual skilled player and attempt to trash talk then get trashed, lulz

NOT TO MENTION, I really wish I could face you in arena.

Very funny, I actually liked PvP back in Wotlk where I PvP'd constantly with the best on this server in Dal sewers and in GS. I did way more trashing then you probably could do in a life time against people today who would probably laugh at the thought of you saying you could beat them who still play. \

Like I said before, I made other toons and PvE'd alot more since I do not care for Cata PVP a whole lot since the beginning of it anyway, and since I started and in between that time Boxirl didn't even exist to even matter.

And If I rocked blood it would only be cause of the excessive healing ability of a ret pally, with 70k WoG and the constant kiting from noobs like you. Not so fun when the other guy can heal alot to is it? You're crying before you even dueled me, so at least you know what your chances are, so you may not be as dumb as I think you are...ok nvm I take that back you still are a idiot.
Reply Quote
You type like you are in middle school.

I don't get how you can say "I PvP'd constantly with the best"?

You literally have 0 achievements to justify that remark. Grats on Vengefully Dedicated though.

Everyone on this server knows you are a joke and quite possibly the worst player that posts on the forums.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
You type like you are in middle school.

I don't get how you can say "I PvP'd constantly with the best"?

You literally have 0 achievements to justify that remark. Grats on Vengefully Dedicated though.

Everyone on this server knows you are a joke and quite possibly the worst player that posts on the forums.

Yeah already covered the part by me saying I arena'd for gear not ratings, cause scrubs like you claiming you have all these achievements then getting your !@# handed to you by me means a whole lot. And that's what I pretty much mean, but regardless you never mattered and till don't here on TUB.

Why you are talking I can only guess? Idc who you beat in Arena, cause that was them at the end of the day not me, and if you won either you was carried or they was probably scrubs too.

And when you become smarter then a fifth grader then you can judge those above your level of comprehension till then stop responded to already answered question to your fail attempts at being clever.

Yeah I may have just been the guy in who likes to duel and duels doesn't count but long as I been here I beat consistently plenty who are alot better then you could ever hope to be, and far as I concern far good PvPers you don't even come up on the radar. Guess your balls drop somewhere at the end of this expansion, like I said before and I will say again you didn't matter before and you don't matter now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
It looks like you build yourself a perfect argument here. Let’s discuss it.

You have some people who are in Guild or buddy buddy with people who are in actual fact GOOD players, then they think they themselves are pretty hot stuff nah you ain't bad by association brah don't work like that.

Very funny, I actually liked PvP back in Wotlk where I PvP'd constantly with the best on this server in Dal sewers and in GS. I did way more trashing then you probably could do in a life time against people today who would probably laugh at the thought of you saying you could beat them who still play.

I literally laughed out loud when I put these posts together. No, playing with/knowing “the best” doesn’t make you good. Well, unless I do it. That’s a reasonable statement.

You played more arena on this one toon, then I have on all mine put together. And 40x the number my hunter has done so yeah lets use Arena as a comparison makes sense huh? Yah...nah, don't think so....Moron!

07/30/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Shotdatjerk
Yup title says it all, one stipulation though NO recuperation since most the ones I know will answer the call wearing full cata and some with legendaries.

So, you’re not about making unreasonable comparisons? Then please, tell me why you are comparing your lack of gear (something which, with the current availability of honor gear, you COULD control without doing arena) with the removal of Recuperate from Rogues?

I only bet they couldn't win without recuperate but seems its like cutting off a Arm without it, though its only been a rogue ability for a few months and the class has spent closer to a decade without it.

In general, your argument goes under the assumption that the rogue class has stayed the same since Classic. The whole “it’s a new ability” argument is a fallacy; no class is playing exactly as it did back then, and both abilities and talents change with time. Is it so hard to accept that new tools become vital? Trap Launcher is important for proper trapping, and yet that didn’t exist until recently, either.

I don’t play a rogue (well, besides the low level I use to bother fools on the forums), but I’ll take a shot at explaining this. Looking at the talent tree, I see that Recuperate is enhanced twice by talent choices directly (Improved Recuperate, Energetic Recovery), refreshed by one choice (Deadly Momentum), and indirectly affected by another (Quickening). A non-vital ability may get a talent dedicated to it, but three dedicated talents and one supporting talent is a lot of support. With so much enhancing it, I can see why it’s become a key tool for Rogues.

I think the real issue boils down to a gripe about healing, to be honest. I can see where you come from on this. Rogues gained the ability to self-heal, while your class must rely on the survival of your pet (Spirit Beasts’ healing ability, or keeping Spirit Bond active with your pet) to heal yourself. If you weren’t in it for the healing, then why else would you pick Beast Mastery, if Marksmanship appears to be the popular (and arguably better) choice?

While I haven’t had the pleasure (said with gritted teeth and dripping sarcasm) of dueling you directly, I’m willing to side with Box and Shyguy in saying that your “impressive” dueling/battleground record against terrible rogues doesn’t mean jack.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Deskais
I literally laughed out loud when I put these posts together. No, playing with/knowing “the best” doesn’t make you good. Well, unless I do it. That’s a reasonable statement.

Those were duels and glad I could make you smile :-)

So, you’re not about making unreasonable comparisons? Then please, tell me why you are comparing your lack of gear (something which, with the current availability of honor gear, you COULD control without doing arena) with the removal of Recuperate from Rogues?

Wasn't unreasonable all up till Cata expansion? Wait that's right it did not exist, mostly cause of gear difference most rogues are full cata now and that's just to negate that edge a bit considering my gear.

While I haven’t had the pleasure (said with gritted teeth and dripping sarcasm) of dueling you directly, I’m willing to side with Box and Shyguy in saying that your “impressive” dueling/battleground record against terrible rogues doesn’t mean jack

Haha you will be taught and educated a bit today since you at least made a attempt to get what I was saying, though taking some text out of context maybe. Rogues have NEVER had a energy issue, that was Feral. Nor have rogues had problems of staying alive vs melee since the class can control or disengage from a fight rather easily in the 1v1 sense. The buffs they were given in Cata made them tanks in leather, because of the high dodge coupled with the recuperate and CC.

At the beginning of Cata when we all were gearing, this was not as bad as it is when they finally geared with ballpark 5k resilience. Because up to that point I kind of kept with the gearing but left before Cata gear came out for awhile and came back but never really having the issues I did before. Those were not VITAL as you say abilities those were simply very very strong buffs to a class that never needed it to begin with.

Far as my particular prowess, when I regularly dueled rogues before Cataclysmic gear came out and all the rogues got geared while I was away lol, I probably beat most anyone you can name that considered themselves good rogues on more then one occasion. So agree with what you want after having never seen me duel or BG, that's what some would consider ignorance but to some it is bliss.

But I never had issues with beating rogues: Kleptoh, Buddylol (guess who that is), Dalele, to name a few then again you could say they suck but look'em up and most are better then you Box and Shy.

But everyone's entitled to a opinion :-)
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
And I'm not saying these guys suck cause the same Arena Achievements everyone likes talking about they have in spades and are people who %#!*d BGs / duels wherever. But I like 1v1 and only arena for the gear so you saying I have no achievements to judge my quality well that's been covered already lol.

Plus you have not been on TUB long enough to know any of this most likely or on PvP scene here but someone been around for awhile would probably better understand. Not cata babies or xfers wouldn't know anything about anyone beyond looking through the old Arena Achievements menu I guess. And that's cool nothing to prove to anyone anyway, but will debate on forums every now and again.
Reply Quote
And I'm not saying these guys suck cause the same Arena Achievements everyone likes talking about they have in spades and are people who %#!*d BGs / duels wherever. But I like 1v1 and only arena for the gear so you saying I have no achievements to judge my quality well that's been covered already lol.

Plus you have not been on TUB long enough to know any of this most likely or on PvP scene here but someone been around for awhile would probably better understand. Not cata babies or xfers wouldn't know anything about anyone beyond looking through the old Arena Achievements menu I guess. And that's cool nothing to prove to anyone anyway, but will debate on forums every now and again.

You seem to like to imply all of the following:
1. You are good
2. Duels mean something
3. The Underbog was on the forefront of pvp
4. The fact that you've been playing here longer means you are better by default

All of which are fabrications in which only crops believe in.
Sorry to all you pumpkins & potatoes out there.

Hate to tell you, but match me against you spec vs spec...

I will embarrass you, kid.
That is a promise.

So... if you can't even excel at what you enjoy, maybe you should just uninstall.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/07/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Shotdatjerk
Those were duels and glad I could make you smile :-)

Smiling implies that I liked it. I was laughing at your foolishness. Playing with the best doesn’t mean anything (as you noted with Sandi earlier). You can’t use it as an argument to justify your OWN skill. Hypocrisy at it’s finest.

It’s funny, really. The fact that you skipped this part of the post is quite telling.

I think the real issue boils down to a gripe about healing, to be honest. I can see where you come from on this. Rogues gained the ability to self-heal, while your class must rely on the survival of your pet (Spirit Beasts’ healing ability, or keeping Spirit Bond active with your pet) to heal yourself. If you weren’t in it for the healing, then why else would you pick Beast Mastery, if Marksmanship appears to be the popular (and arguably better) choice?

I honestly think this hit home. In your response, you said the following:

08/07/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Shotdatjerk
Rogues have NEVER had a energy issue

You seem to not get MY point, so I’ll “educate” you. Not once did I mention an energy issue. I did note the talent that recovers energy to prove that Blizzard placed heavy emphasis on Recuperate, but at no point did I say that the energy talent itself was needed. People will take it, though, as they’re already using Recuperate in the first place.

As I said before, your recovery as a Hunter is limited at best. Rogue recovery outclasses it, and yours disappears if your pet gets tunneled. While you haven’t stated your jealously outright, I can feel it there. Regardless, it seems to me that you’re upset about your healing situation. Whether or not you feel it is right, Blizzard feels that DPS classes need more self heals (*cough*Recuperate*cough*), and these abilities will make it into the next expansion. Complain all you want about the energy regeneration not being needed, but I feel that the healing bothers you more.

Nor have rogues had problems of staying alive vs melee since the class can control or disengage from a fight rather easily in the 1v1 sense.

And this is where the idiocy comes to light. Mark my words, this game will NEVER be balanced in a one-on-one situation. To expect it to be so is foolish.

Take, for example, a Night Elf Druid. When they’re backed into a corner in a one-on-one situation, they can Shadowmeld + Prowl/Flight Form. That’s hardly fair, but I don’t go all “Dueling Druids no Shadowmeld” on them and make a challenge thread. Imbalances will ALWAYS exist.

However, the following part of your post was the most telling.

Plus you have not been on TUB long enough to know any of this most likely or on PvP scene here but someone been around for awhile would probably better understand. Not cata babies or xfers wouldn't know anything about anyone beyond looking through the old Arena Achievements menu I guess.

Coupled with this post from an alt of yours, it gives me some insight about you.

Been here for years, and since Cata there is a abundance of new faces or cata babies and xfers I guess on Alliance side while old pvpers are disappearing or mostly gone. Trying to figure why people are came here out of curiosity, god knows it couldn't have been for the pvp unless you were drunk and came here by accident and do not have any money to leave lol.

Only noticable old pvpers on TUB still sticking with it are like Ayon, Toro and a few others...just weird to see hardly no olders players but alot of new faces since cata.

I go on these forum crusades for certain reasons. Some want to lie about events to avoid embarrassment. Some want to hide behind alts to speak their mind. But your type is the worst. You get these tools that feel some level of superiority due to how long they’ve played. I hate to break it to you, but the days of the past are gone. Feats and actions are how you prove someone’s worth, not how long they’ve been around and who can vouch for them. Your experience might as well be nonexistent if you have no proof of it.

I’ll end with a simple thought; If one earns a trophy and lets it sit for years, it ages. It gathers dust, it may rust, but it’s still a trophy and it still marks some sort of achievement. In that same vein, if someone leaves some !@#$ in the open, it decomposes. It rots, it breaks down, and while it may serve some sort of purpose, it is still %^-*.

Take that to heart.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter

You seem to like to imply all of the following:
1. You are good
2. Duels mean something
3. The Underbog was on the forefront of pvp
4. The fact that you've been playing here longer means you are better by default

All of which are fabrications in which only crops believe in.
Sorry to all you pumpkins & potatoes out there.

Hate to tell you, but match me against you spec vs spec...

I will embarrass you, kid.
That is a promise.

So... if you can't even excel at what you enjoy, maybe you should just uninstall.

You're joke like I said, all you can do is talk. And since it's like talking to a retard, you keep thinking you're good all you like one day we will see lil fella.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Smiling implies that I liked it. I was laughing at your foolishness. Playing with the best doesn’t mean anything (as you noted with Sandi earlier). You can’t use it as an argument to justify your OWN skill. Hypocrisy at it’s finest.

It’s funny, really. The fact that you skipped this part of the post is quite telling.

I am smiling at how you even think you can grasp simple sentences and still fall so far from the mark. Even in this quote I referred to dueling not association but even you didn't get that.

08/07/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Deskais
As I said before, your recovery as a Hunter is limited at best. Rogue recovery outclasses it, and yours disappears if your pet gets tunneled. While you haven’t stated your jealously outright, I can feel it there. Regardless, it seems to me that you’re upset about your healing situation. Whether or not you feel it is right, Blizzard feels that DPS classes need more self heals (*cough*Recuperate*cough*), and these abilities will make it into the next expansion. Complain all you want about the energy regeneration not being needed, but I feel that the healing bothers you more.

Yes I am the only person in WoW who actually has a issue with recuperate when they gave it to rogues it's true I was THAT guy. I am not upset just stating a fact and you brought it up

Recuperate is enhanced twice by talent choices directly (Improved Recuperate, Energetic Recovery), refreshed by one choice (Deadly Momentum), and indirectly affected by another (Quickening). A non-vital ability may get a talent dedicated to it, but three dedicated talents and one supporting talent is a lot of support. With so much enhancing it, I can see why it’s become a key tool for Rogues.

So I responded to how I felt about it as a talent they really didn't need but a strong buff. And I never compared my spirit pet healing to rogues, when the only time it would be even useful if you are kiting the hell out the rogue.

And this is where the idiocy comes to light. Mark my words, this game will NEVER be balanced in a one-on-one situation. To expect it to be so is foolish.

I agree with this totally the idiocy comes to light, where did I see PvP would ever be balanced one on one. The general conversation is from a 1v1 stand point...please catch up.

Coupled with this post from an alt of yours, it gives me some insight about you.

Talking out your !@# on this part but okay, moving on lol.

Feats and actions are how you prove someone’s worth, not how long they’ve been around and who can vouch for them. Your experience might as well be nonexistent if you have no proof of it.

LOL funny never re-call you asking for proof of any of these duels I spoke, yet another sign of kind of person I am dealing with. Also, why I post on alt? Have you not been reading at all this whole time, THIS is the hunter the post is about! And you wonder why I call you monkey.

And like I said, got nothing to prove to anyone like you....you not even fit to tie the shoes I'm sure of the majority of people I have come across talking the same things you have. Think about it like this you a champion boxer, if a guy in the street with less popularity then you knocks you out easily or period how much your trophies really mean then. Probably the world to you cause that's all you will have left, so I just like being the guy in the street.

I'm done with you though, you have entertained me little monkeys you and fail Box.
Reply Quote
Okay, bye.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]