I Challenge the Rogues!

85 Human Warrior
Your inability to read is beyond belief. I suggest starting back at the basics. Try “Hop on Pop”. You can find it at your local library.

Make sure you get an adult to drive you. I wouldn’t want you to get lost <3.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/07/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Boxjr
Okay, bye.

Bye John

Your inability to read is beyond belief. I suggest starting back at the basics. Try “Hop on Pop”. You can find it at your local library.

Make sure you get an adult to drive you. I wouldn’t want you to get lost <3.

Keep trying little monkey, you can try to sound like a intelligent !@#$ Sapien...but all you turned out sounding like is a unintelligent %^-*. Close enough I guess! Anyways, take care guys.
Reply Quote

You seem to like to imply all of the following:
1. You are good
2. Duels mean something
3. The Underbog was on the forefront of pvp
4. The fact that you've been playing here longer means you are better by default

All of which are fabrications in which only crops believe in.
Sorry to all you pumpkins & potatoes out there.
Reply Quote

I like how your Mage failed here, was kind of funny!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5149146685

Failed Again!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6246865192

Wtb friends?

Im a arena oriented player. I dont raid and I have hundreds of thousands of gold to spend.

Its definatly WORTH the fail when u dont find an RBG but instead find a 2400 3v3 or 2600 5v5. Im definatly the one that "WTB Friends" when ur the hunter that "focuses" on 1v1 cause everyone else thinks your to !@#$ty to do anything else with.

Wargame anyday. Poor kids' ego is in defense mode from all the bashing in this thread. Hes so bad at the game that he tries to make up for it by personally insulting you.
Edited by Shygüy on 8/8/2012 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/08/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Shygüy
Im a arena oriented player. I dont raid and I have hundreds of thousands of gold to spend.

Hmm, thousands of gold from PvP? Well good job keeping the gold sellers in business and running strong, yet a new low for you. I'm surprised? Well not really lol.

Its definatly WORTH the fail when u dont find an RBG but instead find a 2400 3v3 or 2600 5v5. Im definatly the one that "WTB Friends" when ur the hunter that "focuses" on 1v1 cause everyone else thinks your to !@#$ty to do anything else with.

Yeah I solo arena cause no one wants to play with me and got this cata gear I'm wearing I am good enough to do that you know. What, I can't que up for Arenas by myself?! HA he learns! Far as friends, people do not even acknowledge you it seems but if you were so great at PvP then why are you bumming for RBG groups?

Wargame anyday. Poor kids' ego is in defense mode from all the bashing in this thread. Hes so bad at the game that he tries to make up for it by personally insulting you.

Defense mode, not you're still a monkey trying to entertain me is all and to your credit you slightly amuse me. So these personal insults are really just facts, because facts hurt worse rather you want to see'em or not.

Also, I know why you say duels don't matter to cause you lose so many of them and probably half the reason your achievements have not continued in 2s like they have in 3s and 5s. Pretty much alone, you're not shyt is all I can garner from the info you have provided me and what I have seen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

shame you couldn't pull that on Corbain then again you wouldn't be able too cause he's not rocking almost 1000 less resilience then you.

I beat Corbain.

But wait, you got "tired and gave up" cause your blood, and bad.

Go home kid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/09/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Shotdatjerk
it seems but if you were so great at PvP then why are you bumming for RBG groups?

He's not bumming an RBG group, he's LF one. There's a difference, but I forgot, you don't know how to read.

Also,

I have just recently done some RBGS with friends. add me on skype mrgizmoe. My CR is low but I have 2600 exp in 5s and 2.4-2.5k in 3s. I can run mon, weds, thurs, fri. (nights)

message me on skype.

No friends though. </3

You can be my friend Shy :)
Reply Quote
YOU ARE SO F!@#$ING STUPID, JUST STOP POSTING

CATA GEAR? ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR 3 PIECE'S OF CATA GEAR?

So these personal insults are really just facts, because facts hurt worse rather you want to see'em or not.

YES, THE FACT IS YOU ARE A F!@#$ING SHIITER

I STILL WANT MY UNHOLY VS UNHOLY SHOWDOWN, KING CARROT
SO WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GETTING PUT TO SHAME, LET ME KNOW

oh wait, I remember now... You can't play real pvp specs

Well, maybe I can just fill all those empty gem slots with my ballsack.

In all honesty, you probably just shouldn't even log into the forums. It's obvious no one even likes you here.

cy@ till next time
Edited by Boxjr on 8/9/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
3 pieces of cata is in style nowadays
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter

shame you couldn't pull that on Corbain then again you wouldn't be able too cause he's not rocking almost 1000 less resilience then you.

I beat Corbain.

But wait, you got "tired and gave up" cause your blood, and bad.

Go home kid.

Good Joke all you do is run HoF and Judgement, yeah a little boring though wasn't serious cause I !@@*d you so fast to no HP then I let you run I tell you how bad you are while I let you heal idk how many times. Anybody seen that duel would laughing there !@# off at you now.

So you want to put some gold up, and I actually try let me know..easy money cool with me. Hell I will do it for free, next time I catch you on in front of all your buddies I'm going to waste you.

Btw my rogue !@@*d easily and it shyt gear, you bad. And I can prove that unlike you lol. So let me know when you ready you fail pally. And if you not saying when and where, keep your mouth shut.

08/09/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Coollio
You can be my friend Shy :)

Yeah, sure you two will make good butt buddies, since you both @%%s. Bring Box with you that's his thing too.

08/09/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Boxjr
I STILL WANT MY UNHOLY VS UNHOLY SHOWDOWN

At the front gates of Orgimmar I imagine where you may win obviously, off a little back up from your fail horde peeps. Catch you in a TB we will have just that though if you got the balls for it. But you !!@** you don't have no balls.

And use more caps, get mad bro lol.

08/09/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Boxjr
Well, maybe I can just fill all those empty gem slots with my ballsack.

Doubt your hand would enjoy you taking away it's only playmate :-/

08/09/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Fresh
3 pieces of cata is in style nowadays

Ha still can take these scrubs with it
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/9/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good Joke all you do is run HoF and Judgement, yeah a little boring though wasn't serious cause I !@@*d you so fast to no HP then I let you run I tell you how bad you are while I let you heal idk how many times. Anybody seen that duel would laughing there !@# off at you now.

So you want to put some gold up, and I actually try let me know..easy money cool with me. Hell I will do it for free, next time I catch you on in front of all your buddies I'm going to waste you.

Btw my rogue !@@*d easily and it shyt gear, you bad. And I can prove that unlike you lol. So let me know when you ready you fail pally. And if you not saying when and where, keep your mouth shut.

So, you are bragging about dueling as blood...
And to top it all off you are complaining about kitting, an advanced strategy that you obviously don't understand.

"What's that? Blood DK's heal in melee range? I shouldn't stand in melee range? OH THAT'S FOR FAIRYBOYS, IM'MA STAND ON THEIR DICKS AND DO DMGz" - Shotdatjerk/Corbain
(Actual quote, 100% fact)

You are a joke and no one takes you seriously.
Which is why you've never done even remotely well in arena.

I'm so tired of arguing with you, I'm starting to feel bad. You might honestly be autistic.
Edited by Boxjr on 8/10/2012 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter

Mundayz you're to stupid to even reply to anymore. When you understand English it will all become clearer, still then just play with your coloring books and crayons kid. And hope you grow to be someone
So, you are bragging about dueling as blood...
And to top it all off you are complaining about kitting, an advanced strategy that you obviously don't understand.

"What's that? Blood DK's heal in melee range? I shouldn't stand in melee range? OH THAT'S FOR FAIRYBOYS, IM'MA STAND ON THEIR DICKS AND DO DMGz" - Shotdatjerk/Corbain
(Actual quote, 100% fact)

You are a joke and no one takes you seriously.
Which is why you've never done even remotely well in arena.

I'm so tired of arguing with you, I'm starting to feel bad. You might honestly be autistic.

Boredom over a fail pally that can nothing but die and repeatedly, and who got toyed with whole duel letting him heal up several times while talking to everyone and picking on him. Till the point was proven and I left him looking silly, with a little dignity. not so much now, since he wants it that way. Now he talks, after I #%*#d him later when he thought he was so good on my rogue easily and provable unlike the nonsense he claims.

And yeah I am tired to explaining simple sentences to a ignorant little monkey like you, and you suck to much to even bother with anymore.
Reply Quote
Well that sure is a butchered account of what happened.

I seem to remember you prep vanishing and recuping to full everytime you got scared.

So, why play fair when you play dirty.

Not to mention, you are a rogue against a DK... LOL
Edited by Boxjr on 8/10/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Well that sure is a butchered account of what happened.

I seem to remember you prep vanishing and recuping to full everytime you got scared.

So, why play fair when you play dirty.

Not to mention, you are a rogue against a DK... LOL

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, Dude now that I ahve TRIED my best to fight you and ran away everytime LMAO. I'm done with you, you're not even worth trolling and you actually won't duel after I CloS and Vanish on your Gargoyle and you run mount right afterwards.

Bravo sir you gave me a wonderful laugh today, how you were scared shytless of a rogue wearing Ruthless BRAVO SIR I know you were bad but also a true to heart COWARD. Man I was laughing so hard and I did not even know u were there till you tried to gank me when I was killing the horde shaman near GS and u tried to gank me though I still killed him 2v1 lawl.

At this point you can say nothing else to me I can take serious I am done with you guess I will move on to shy or someone now. Hahahahaaaa
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/10/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You have diminshia.

by the way, even if I got out of combat to mount up... why would you not sap me...

Worst rogue.
Edited by Boxjr on 8/10/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
08/10/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Boxjr
diminshia

Dumb ^

08/10/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Boxjr
by the way, even if I got out of combat to mount up... why would you not sap me...

Mount speed 1.5 cast, you're bad! Why didn't I say sap lawl, this was the best line of the day!
Anyways, I am done with you...read previous post. I'm still laughing bout that though man wow.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
TLDR; rl stuff is a b_tch. did you ever find anyone to duel? i've killed you quite a few times when i was undead, a goblin, and undead again. we could duel now that i'm human again, but my latency might get the best of me. :P
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
Pics not in order but give a play by play though.

http://imgur.com/inLKw

Look how fast he flew off I still got Crippling poison on him, and I am in plain view but he wouldn't even come fight.

http://imgur.com/HpQWt

More of me laughing and tauting Mundayz trying to get monket here to fight. Now note the Punks menu (Only him in it).

http://imgur.com/tM7KY

Lo and behold another name is in the window Iamapple yet he claims he was alone! But wait he may say they must was there before reason it's grayish color by name.

http://imgur.com/tTMWy

There! Carbonite detected his buddy..."I came alone dur durrr" idiot lol. btw you see he still mounted. And even the rogue yelling just in case any argument comes up....

http://imgur.com/rH9iT

Now what about the shaman? Here's right after I killed him his name still in box and Mundayz frst appearence after he tried and failed to gank me with his buddies. He started flying again lol.

http://imgur.com/10hon

And yes just in case you thought I was BSing about the shaman in any way here a pic when I beat up his ally DK with the same name lol.

http://imgur.com/J1GtA

I have a video too of him to running off but point's proven, this guy is a fail joke and a liar. I'm done with him, the monkey is all talk but he great for laugh
Edited by Shotdatjerk on 8/11/2012 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
haha so you post a bunch of screen shots with you targeting me with us on mounts?

Where are the ss of me getting you to 10% with me at 100% even with you getting the opener?

Where are the ss of you opening with dance EVERYTIME and getting gnawed EVERYTIME?

Last of all, why would I let you duel me fair on a counter class and why wouldn't you log on your DK?

Are you actually scared?

I think yes. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]