Im too lazy to make an AH Etiquette post

85 Human Paladin
So jesus christ please stop undercutting buyouts, you can undercut the bid price and move your listing up without destroying values.
Reply Quote
Wiggle is poor, lul.
Reply Quote
07/30/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Patrix
Wiggle is poor, lul.

That made me lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/30/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Patrix
Wiggle is poor, lul.

Hey, leave my monetary status leading into MoP out of this. I want my !@#$ing money and I want these morons to die.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't you realize that their are people like me out there that enjoys getting under your skin by undercutting you?

Do like I do, if the value of an item is too low, buy them all up and monopolize the market for said item. I made more off of infinite dust by doing this back in wrath than I could ever spend.

Stop complaining bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/01/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Affropuffs
Don't you realize that their are people like me out there that enjoys getting under your skin by undercutting you?

Really? I don't understand why people do that...

Edit: Oh JK, its a tactic to get someone out of "your" market. Kinda douchey but I get it.
Edited by Overeem on 8/1/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not really. Sometimes the price really does need to be brought down. For instance if I own thousands of an item that I bought for 1g each and the Drtoboggans AH price is 3g for the item, then I would simply post mine for 2g or something like that. What im doing is less douchey in my opinion. The rest of the server has the opportunity to buy the item at a cheaper price. He has the option to buy mine up and repost, or undercut me.

It's easy to make money using the AH on this server.

Love the purple transmog btw....
Edited by Affropuffs on 8/1/2012 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You replying on my mog just made my day. I just wish I could get heroic Gurth so I can mog my purple sword from Argent tourney :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]