Please respond

Please respond.
I'm pretty lonely
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'll always be here for you Warrfury.
Reply Quote
Darkflood, my love for you is so boundless and un-ending that I would like you to fertalize my !@#$ in hopes that I can have children, even though deep in my heart I know I may never carry your seed.
<3
Edited by Warrfury on 7/27/2012 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Even young and fragile our love will find a way. The thought of kissing your moist lips sends me powerful emotions of our love and the time we've spent together and shows the strength of our never ending love.

But for children. We'll find a way. We'll find a way.
Reply Quote
Darkflood my head swims in circles when you're around me, or when the thought of you lingers. Sometimes when i'm lying in bed by myself I dream to myself how much more enjoyable it would be if you were there with me. If you were there to share that soft bed with me in my luscious embrace. I wish every moment I live in my life is a moment with you.

All I am really asking for is your tender embrace, nothing more, nothing less.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
We will be together forever Warrfury, I promise you that.
Reply Quote
This thread needs a third wheel
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Who are you?
Reply Quote
harrymonks of pandaria
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5rH7cN7s4
Reply Quote
the horde attacks, yolo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]