Guild Encore

90 Pandaren Shaman
el oh el
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
RPG
All the bear tanks in top guilds must be clueless with all that stam. Clearly explicit is onto something none of them have discovered.
Reply Quote
07/28/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Laurito
Oh also why arnt you in encore anymore. Wait a second i can answer that question they probably kicked your !@#$ty %^- out for your last place healing, or they quit because they got too many of you crappy sub par player. Good luck dumbass in MoP I enjoy flashing my achieves in your face. :D

How about I left because the guild died?

And my last place healing? Here's a hint, any shaman in a good guild will come in last place for most fights just because of current class balancing. If you want to really compare, compare my logs to the !@#$ty guild they came from and you'll see I out healed their resto on just about every fight ever.

Your guild is %^-*, and you are !@#$. Get over yourself.

You 2300, Aelx r1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
regime #1
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
if you're so good, why don't you raid in a top 20 guild with the same raid hours... no excuses here plz. ty

aelx #1 all day everyday
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
whos coalition?

are they important?
Edited by Muxx on 7/29/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi men
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
TG
TG es numero uno.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]