lets bring the life back to a great server

90 Dwarf Paladin
hey all lets bring life back to a great server it was once a booming server dont know why over time it died but there is great people on the server good guilds and a fun enviromeant. lets breathe some life back into it. i am in a lvl 25 guild with great peeps we raid twice a week and other guildies are trying to get more raid groups going if we can get more peeps back on we can really get good raid groups going for all the guilds. intentional fury ,para bellum,punt the gnome,naked under our gear they are all good guilds so come on all lets get this server booming again thanx.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
keep rocking chromaggus players
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
no
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya I want this server to go back to being awesome too.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
This server hasn't been decent since 3.0
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
i remember even wrath this server was decent... i mean not the greatest but a HELL of a lot better than what it is now, we had a guild that was like 600-700th in the world of downing lk 25m heroic no too shabby but over time everyone and every guild server xfered, phenom, wot, blue frex all those guilds gave up and left. i didnt play in tbc but my gf told me it was a nice server, you could pug raids, you could find good raiding/pvp/or both guilds. idk what it would take to make this server decent but i wish it would happen
Reply Quote
Garbage server is garbage.

There have been many attempts to breathe life into Chromag, but really, what can be done? Unless Blizz makes it a "New Players" server, its hopeless. Blizz makes too much money off of Transfer fees from low pops to high/ med pops to change it.

Chromaggus was good once, sadly, it never will be again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Garbage server is garbage.

There have been many attempts to breathe life into Chromag, but really, what can be done? Unless Blizz makes it a "New Players" server, its hopeless. Blizz makes too much money off of Transfer fees from low pops to high/ med pops to change it.

Chromaggus was good once, sadly, it never will be again.

Well I bet he's gonna feel silly later this patch. :)

You guys will probably be among the first servers to experience connected realms. I am curious to see what happens! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
/wave

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]