.………………„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,………………¸~"")
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,……….,-~";;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~";;;;;;;,-'.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;",-";;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~";;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~"-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"::__„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~"¯¸„„--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-;_„„-~"::::::,-'::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..."-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~""_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-"::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/ I AGREE WITH THIS VIDEO
.…..,-":::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\
...,-"::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\.
.-":::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::::::::::::::::\..............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
Edited by Conflictt on 7/29/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Panic #1 MoP
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We should have a no ganking known people as we're leveling >.> lol jk
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I have gold for whoever can camp leon the longest
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Come at me bro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol what a douche, went horde
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i know these baddies. I would put 10K on killing me, but I know they would never collect.
Reply Quote
Hide in Org while you can, come MoP guards are nerfed on pvp servers and won't be able to protect you anymore :]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My hearth is not even set to org. I spend more time in flying around Kalimdor in my endless bid to get the scarab mount then I do in org.

Oh, and your transmog sucks. It's so bland and overused.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bads calling bads bads
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Leon

Transmog before you talk trash
Edited by Mezcao on 8/14/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
@Leon

Make me
Reply Quote
@Leon

Make me

Really? Transmog before you talk trash? I've never heard that one before
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Make me

It sure is original
Edited by Leon on 8/16/2012 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/09/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Neofalken
Panic #1 MoP

Easily, gg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

It sure is original

Its like someone talking about how many women they slept with but they are dressed like crap. If you wanna be the best you have to look the best.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

It sure is original

Its like someone talking about how many women they slept with but they are dressed like crap. If you wanna be the best you have to look the best.

If I can sleep with many women and look like crap, but you look your best and cannot sleep with any women, what does that say about you?
Edited by Leon on 8/17/2012 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Panic ganking service kills Mezcao!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWjbl2KPvcU&feature=plcp

lolololol
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
08/12/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Bus
I have gold for whoever can camp leon the longest

Really? How much gold? :3 Also I thought you quit Bus, good to see you haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]