Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger copied?

90 Human Paladin
Hello all, I was just wondering if any of you have been seeing farmers on your server selling Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger. On my realm there are about 4 LvL 1's selling them for about 20k. i bought 5 of them thinking okay a guild is just trying to make fast cash befor M.O.P comes out. I hop on a different toon and pst the guy asking how many he had left. he reply was 75. If you are OR are not seeing this please let me know.
thank you!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yes, on Dath'Remar (on both Horde and Ally) there has been a flood of them in the last 2 weeks.

They are not legit. Commonly referred to as 'duped' and should be reported. I would pray that if/when Blizzard finally come down on this, that you don't lose those mounts.

It's just like the saying - if it seems to good to be true, it usually is.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
yep seen a lot of these on bleeding hollow going for below 50k. saw the same person was selling four on the auction house, and at least four different spamming trade selling them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]