Good PvP Guild Name

HI GUYS, i made a Guild called <WhenBoredSmashAlliance> To troll the guild <When Bored Smash Horde> on Alliance But i am over that now and my guildies are getting trolled for having a immature guild name and i would LOVE for a new name but the problem is i have no clue what to call it please give me ideas ! i dont want the name to have anything to do with WoW like a really baddass name no immature !@#$.

THANKYOU
Reply Quote
Come on Guys need a name!
Reply Quote
WeReallyTeribbleAndIRealiseTryingToImitateWowsBestGuildWasAMistake

will that fit?
Reply Quote
Sara u sah mad we camped u for an hour
Reply Quote
You're asking people a pretty bad question in the worst possible place.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
Elwynn Fat Camp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
HI GUYS, i made a Guild called <WhenBoredSmashAlliance> To troll the guild <When Bored Smash Horde> on Alliance But i am over that now and my guildies are getting trolled for having a immature guild name and i would LOVE for a new name but the problem is i have no clue what to call it please give me ideas ! i dont want the name to have anything to do with WoW like a really baddass name no immature !@#$.

THANKYOU

~xcuze grammr we r onli 15~

hehe

dddd
dd
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
<Lomkibolt>
Reply Quote
Special ed gaming
Reply Quote
But sucking off badges's !@#$ in every thread is good?
Reply Quote
badges

always relevant
Reply Quote
07/31/2012 03:27 AMPosted by Releaseme
But sucking off badges's !@#$ in every thread is good?

This is a completely different subject.

Getting awfully Homoerotic up in here.

I think what you're getting at.... is that i understand true talent when i see it.

You obviously think you're the boss huh? what you got he don't boss?

When was the last time you attended TB to better the Horde.

When was the last time you leveled a currently terrible class to aid fellow player's in jolly co-operation?

When was the last time anyone made a thread for you getting rank one in 5's ( in a season that mattered, at that ) ?

Never. Didn't happen ever.

I see you wanna make this thread about Badge's so maybe you do get it huh.

So... does it at least taste good?
Reply Quote
Told you it's not hard to figure out :3 Not quite sure how to rate your performance at lock then
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
epic trole man
Reply Quote
KoS list:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/barthilas/WhenBoredSmashAlliance/roster?sort=rank&dir=a
Reply Quote
10 Orc Hunter
<Hard PvPness>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]