<UG> - LF Tank & DPS

90 Pandaren Warrior
I wouldn't recommend it...theres like 40 alliance standing on the damn captain.

/Interact saved my life
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Damnit dude, that's a lot of monies you be throwing at Blizzard....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Contacting game masters about a unsatisfactory race change is actually not a bad idea, changed me to male for free.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Still looking for a tank
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
^
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
&^
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
what soup said ^
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
We need a Holy pally for our Core Team.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Need Pally heal for next week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You can have Justinsane, as long as you can find someone to play him. I'm done with that trash
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
^ I lol'd.

How IS the monk treating you? Reallythat much more fun than a Hpally?

Good hearing from ya man.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Short answer - yes.

Long answer - hell yes.

After playing Mistweaver while under geared in a raid environment, it makes me sad that I was happy on a Holy Paladin for so long. It's crazy how much more fun I'm having on my monk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Well that's good man, they do look like a LOT of fun. Idk when I'll get around to leveling one past 10, from my minimal beta monk testing. But I hope it's soon lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You'd like it. We've got 2 monks in Zenic's group. Deathguise was the rogue in the core group last expansion, and he switched mains to a dps monk, and he's really having a blast on his as well. Get on it!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Haha, nice. Yea I'll get on it. Just gotta get Soup raid ready, then I was planning on leveling my Druid for LW mats and making money first and foremost. THEN I'll start my Monk off. I'm just still bummed about someone stealing my name I had saved for him.

GM's say the account is still in use, so I cannot get the name back from the thief! lol.

RIP Wontonsoup.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Don't do it soup, you can't abandon the hunter!

although, you don't want me to raid so you can steal all the hunter rankings; but if you go monk i can get into raids to get rankings because you won't care about hunter rankings anymore.... I've got mixed feelings
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'll never change mains... I just mean that after Soup is raid ready and my druid is 90 I'll start playing a monk a little bit.

Idk what all of:

10/04/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Tyir
although, you don't want me to raid so you can steal all the hunter rankings; but if you go monk i can get into raids to get rankings because you won't care about hunter rankings anymore.... I've got mixed feelings

means. Lol.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
Short answer - yes.

Long answer - hell yes.

After playing Mistweaver while under geared in a raid environment, it makes me sad that I was happy on a Holy Paladin for so long. It's crazy how much more fun I'm having on my monk.

Nothing like kicking all of your teammates in the face while giving them epic heals.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump from another Monk! GL in the Vaults!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]