Maior punição para trolls no LFR

49 Worgen Priest
Eu fui com um outro char meu.... um druid tank... no LFR e simplismente as pessoas não respeitão.... esta impossivel juntar 25 pessoas aleatórias para fazer um lfr sem que apareça um troll.... apareceu um orc sem vestir nada.... completamente pelado e com uma vara de pescar.... dando taunt nos bixos pra deslocar o amalga de spine pra ele pegar o sangue antes da hora que é pra pegar..... ta foda.... e ai? quem é azulzinho ai por favor da um parecer pq agente se sente MUITO mal tratado quando fala assim.... nos tomaremos providencias mas ninguem pode saber do que vai acontecer.... eu acho mais do que justo nos sabermos o que vai acontecer... porra tem um cara ferrando a experincia com o jogo e agente não pode nem saber se o cara perdeu o char.... se levou um ban de um dia.... se ganhou os parabens pela bela trolada.... mais parece que a blizzard não fez e não vai fazer nada o que na minha opnião torna as coisas piores.

eu estou sinceramente pensando em juntar 25 pessoas e começar a fazer LFR fechada...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
whelp I was able to understand "um druid tank"

that's as far as I can get
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Awe come on Scorching, you don't want to spend the time to translate this from Portugese to English?

Maybe we can get a Blizzard employee to do it so they might get a small grasping of the difficulty we have playing with merged servers so the South American's can have shorter queue times.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I went with my other char .... a druid tank ... LFR and the people simply do not respeitão .... it impossible to add 25 random people to make an LFR without appearing a troll .... appeared without an orc wearing anything .... completely naked and with a fishing rod .... giving the taunt bixos to move the spine of Amalga him catch the blood before it is time to catch ..... ta !@#$ .... and woe? Bluey who is there for an opinion in favor of pq agent feels wronged when he speaks VERY well .... we will take providences but nobody can know what will happen .... I think is only fair that we know what will happen ... the hell is this guy screwing the experience with the game and agent can not know if the guy lost the char .... led to a ban of one day .... parabens was won by the beautiful trolled .... but it seems that Blizzard did not and will not do anything in my opinion what makes things worse.

I'm honestly thinking of joining 25 people and start doing LFR closed ...

Mostly translation fail but sorta get the gist :P

There will always be trolls in LFR, best way to deal with them is kick if possible and report. There's only so much Blizzard can do, which is why a vote kick system is in place (which needs some tweaking as well as starting the raid fights in LFR in general).

It is certainly easier if you queue with friends ;)
Edited by Veroicone on 7/30/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Awe come on Scorching, you don't want to spend the time to translate this from Portugese to English?

Maybe we can get a Blizzard employee to do it so they might get a small grasping of the difficulty we have playing with merged servers so the South American's can have shorter queue times.

lol
Reply Quote
49 Worgen Priest
sorry... i don't know how my site went from portuguese to english but.... sure... i'm impressed... some ppl REALLY tried to find out what i was talking even if it was not from their language.... really this kind of thing makes me have some faith in WoW players.... really. i'll make a correction and a repost as an answer.... i want ppl to see that i made a mistake and someone worked out to solve the problem and didn't just told me that i was dumb or anything...

this is...

I went with my other char .... a druid tank ... LFR and the people simply didn't have any respect .... it's impossible to get 25 random people to make an LFR without appearing a troll .... appeared as an orc wearing nothing .... completely naked and with a fishing rod .... taunting the mobs in the spine,he taunted the Amalgamation(don't really remember the name of the mob) making him catch the blood before it was the time to catch .....it's hard .... and then? does any Blue(blizz guy) who is there for an opinion in favor of cause we feel like trash when they speak like: well .... we will take providences but nobody can know what will happen .... I think that is only fair that we know what will happen ... the hell is this guy screwing the experience with the game and we can not know if the guy lost the char .... got a ban of one day .... congratulation was given to the troll .... but it seems that Blizzard did not and will not do anything in my opinion what makes things worse.

I'm honestly thinking of joining 25 people and start doing LFR closed ...
Edited by Hyleia on 7/30/2012 2:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
49 Worgen Priest
i wish there would be something like..... the start of the battle would need at least 75% of the raid to agree and start the battle and, just my way to see things, if someone what to go naked and fight mobs... sure... his challenge... but to try that on a LFR? with random ppl? I would guess an acc lock for one week would be good enough, so... even if ppl let friends use his acc he will be more careful... what you guys suggest?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Well, the character transition helps, but the sentence structure makes it a challenge to understand.
But from what I read/gather you want people who are intentionally causing issues in the game and are reported to:
- have action taken by Blizzard
and also
- report back to those that reported it what that action was

IMO the main tool exists, to be able to kick from someone from the LFR (same as a dungeon queue).
The desire to know what a person's punishment is (ban, suspend, warning, etc) is understandable, but that really does not effect the in game environment, except perhaps as an encouragement (a good one IMO) for people to report others.

There is one way you take a guess if something happens to them. Note the toon name and realm, and check it in the armory. If the activity feed goes stops, that may be an indication of a suspect (or they just got board with being a jerk). If the toon goes away, that may be an indication they got ban (or changed name or realm, but at their own expense).

I reported a real dirtbag one time on their name, and it went away in the armory a few days later. Probably not that big of a deal to that person, but it did feel good to know that they had to at least pause in their being a dirtbag.

Doing good is often more work than doing bad. The reasons for doing good are to make an accumulative effect of overall there being more good than bad for everyone to enjoy.
Reply Quote
49 Worgen Priest
thanks... i did like your idea... i'll try next time. is there somewhere we can see if someone was ever banned from WoW?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/30/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Hyleia
thanks... i did like your idea... i'll try next time. is there somewhere we can see if someone was ever banned from WoW?

Nope, nor would ever tell you. Besides what was suggested of checking their armory.

Just vote kick them and report them and hope for the best :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
and put them on ignore so you don't get grouped with them again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]