Rate That Transmog Set~

85 Night Elf Druid
@ Elusive Dorf Female

10/10 - who said amazing sets couldn't be simple? INDEED I looked at the gun and it looks like it'd go spectacular with your current color pallet.

And for the one who rates me? this set is for shiggles and fits ... don't stare for too long!
Edited by Loriniel on 9/12/2012 2:15 PM PDT
100 Gnome Rogue
10/10. Tree form indeed.
85 Undead Warrior
8/10

I would not mess with a Gnome that looks like that.
8/10

I would not mess with a Gnome that looks like that.

Its totally the cleavers.

@ Geranguas, 9/10

The helm throws me off, but otherwise you're golden (Heh, see what I did there.)
90 Worgen Warlock
I know I'm not from this server, but my DK is but he doesn't have Xmog on him.

Grimslice, 7/10 looks very roguey and I like the daggers but the gear is kind of mismatched.
90 Undead Warlock
@Blackwell
9/10
Not sure what it is about the set... But something just seems off about it...
90 Blood Elf Rogue
9/10 Very warlock appropriate!
09/13/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Feliene

That's a very nice set! It's a pity there isn't a leather version of the Silver-Thread Boots available as they might match just a tiny bit better with the overall theme. As it stands, I'm going with a solid 10/10.
90 Blood Elf Mage
9/10.. sadly that belt ruins the whole matching look.

But I do like that set.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/13/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Daliah

That's a very nice set! It's a pity there isn't a leather version of the Silver-Thread Boots available as they might match just a tiny bit better with the overall theme. As it stands, I'm going with a solid 10/10.

Actually there is a set that dropped from old Scholomance and I happen to have it. I just really like the old knee high boots. Now what I would REALLY like is a set of shoulders that looked better with this set, but whatcha gonna do?

@Kelsus-Oh my! I have to give you 10/10 just for the name of the set! I do like the look though, even if it's not terribly mage-like.
85 Dwarf Hunter
@Feliene 9/10

The coloring on the shoulders seems a little bit off. Other than that though, nice set!
85 Orc Warlock
Korrena - 7/10

Well coordinated. Nice and simple. Like the use of the Talhide leggings - its a good mail set that unfortunately not alot of people utilize. Though I don't think the shirt matches very well.
85 Pandaren Shaman
9/10. Very orc-like to show scars and such. Also gives space for movement. Well thought through.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
3/10.

No two pieces of that set are the same colour, the double axe looks not particularly shaman-like, and that shield model always rubs me the wrong way.

Sorry for being harsh, but you got unlucky enough to have someone super picky about transmog sets. =P
94 Troll Druid
8.5/10. Fitting outfit for a paladin engineer, and nice work spicing up the tier. :) Everything matches but the cape.
Edited by Lex on 9/14/2012 4:29 PM PDT
86 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10. Some of the colours clash, concerning the helmet and gloves, but otherwise, I like it.
@Forte

pardon the quality, but what the hell were you doing at my college?

http://i.imgur.com/RZheQ.jpg

Ironically, Car had a modified muffler.
It was loud.
Edited by Thokk on 9/15/2012 1:09 PM PDT
85 Dwarf Hunter
@Thokk

You're doing a pretty good job gathering the parts for the Kor'Kron set. I'd tell you that the chest doesn't match, but I'm sure you know that already. 6/10 for now, but 10/10 once you complete the set.
90 Night Elf Warrior
8/10

Pretty good.
8/10

Pretty good.

You've mixed several sets seamlessly and the weapon looks like part of a set as well! Very well done.

10/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]