Rate That Transmog Set~

90 Pandaren Priest
It's unfortunate that your armory post is really derpy and makes it difficult to see but I'll give it an 8/10.It's a great collection of pieces but some of the colors are too far off for my taste.

Maybe if it had a better pose I'd like it more XD perhaps I need to stalk you down in game.

And I've changed my mog once more so I'm back in this thread. The headpiece doesn't display but it's the glowing tier 7 halo.
90 Night Elf Warrior
@ Raisheal: Everything seems to match from what I can tell. White and light blue is also rather fitting for a priest. Overall, can't say theres anything to dislike about it, so solid 10.

My set is sadly not done, Ulduar refuses to drop the gloves from furnacemaster needed to bring everything together on the rare occasions I get to run it.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Now, I need a shield that matches this set since I'm going Prot. I have the epic sword that King Ymiron or whatever his name from Utgarde Pinnacle is. I just need a good looking shield to go with the set.
85 Dwarf Hunter
09/15/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Tholasin
Now, I need a shield that matches this set since I'm going Prot. I have the epic sword that King Ymiron or whatever his name from Utgarde Pinnacle is. I just need a good looking shield to go with the set.

Icecrown Glacial Wall maybe?
85 Human Paladin
@ Korrena

9/10

A simple, but very effective dwarf outfit. I love that hair on Dwarf women - they look like mini versions of Laura Croft, I don't care what anyone says. The set is simple, but very matching. Good job!
26 Tauren Paladin
9.75/10 Nearly perfect and amazing, but something about the sword's color throws me off a little.
09/16/2012 03:34 AMPosted by Serserla
9.75/10 Nearly perfect and amazing, but something about the sword's color throws me off a little.

Hmm.... where have I seen that armor bef- oh. :B

Looks fantastic though! The color matches your, uh... fur. Sort of. But the rusty red color is a good color for tauren paladins. Kind of matches the background as well. 8/10 for the rolling pin. *snerk*
100 Night Elf Rogue
Not many females use that hairstyle, so thumbs up for that. Seen that set a lot on lowbies, but never seen a hunter your level use it before. 7/10 for that. There's better shoulders later on, too, once you get past 50.
90 Night Elf Druid
Not fond of the tabard but your probably rep grinding. I like the helm and the whole set none the less. 9/10
90 Human Rogue
8/10 Really like the robed look that a lot of rogues are busting
90 Night Elf Druid
09/16/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Kellar

9/10

I like it cause it's rae you see someone sport the pro Allaince/Stormwind look let alone the tabard.
09/16/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Moonknyght

9/10

I like it cause it's rae you see someone sport the pro Allaince/Stormwind look let alone the tabard.

A very very different look than you usually see for druids. I like it a lot! 9/10

Also, for my set I'm still trying to get a hold of the legs so it really clashes bad. Think brown shorts!
100 Worgen Mage
09/16/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Bowan

9/10

A very very different look than you usually see for druids. I like it a lot! 9/10

Also, for my set I'm still trying to get a hold of the legs so it really clashes bad. Think brown shorts!

Hope you get your peerless leggings soon--you'll be booty rockin'.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
09/16/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Elouisa
Hope you get your peerless leggings soon--you'll be booty rockin'.

9/10! I love it. :D
@Malrendis

Pretty awesome setup, 10/10
80 Blood Elf Warlock
The red and purple in the gloves and boots throw me off.
Digging the daggers, chest, tabard, and head mogs, though. Keep at it!

7/10
100 Night Elf Druid
The red and purple in the gloves and boots throw me off.
Digging the daggers, chest, tabard, and head mogs, though. Keep at it!

7/10

The belt and the gold trim on the gloves throw it off, but you're leveling so I assume you're still putting it all together--from what I can tell it's a great set so far, very elf-horde! 8/10
8/10
The red face pain doesn't go well with the set, and while I do like the flower offhand, the color of it really only seemed to go with the trimming on your hat and part of your shoulders. (Still looked nice in that regard, though)
8/10
The red face pain doesn't go well with the set, and while I do like the flower offhand, the color of it really only seemed to go with the trimming on your hat and part of your shoulders. (Still looked nice in that regard, though)

While I applaud the usage of an armor set scarcely made use of... that helmet, man. It makes everyone who wears it look like a sad robot. The gloves seem a little off in the overall scheme as well (although the weapons, despite simply being the best you could find, actually match your scheme nicely).

Overall, I'd say that the set could definitely be improved, but it's a nice start, especially for a fresh 85. 6/10.
Oh you know what I'm gonna give you, Destructo. I will always love that blue mail skirt mog set you have! Even your bones and hair match the tan highlights. Easily 11/10.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]