Rate That Transmog Set~

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like your take on that set, Bowan, but the boots really throw me. I can see it's an attempt to match the shoulder, which is another good stand-in, but you should get the (if I recall correctly) hateful glad shoulders and chop chop boots (pretty sure they're from winterspring) They work pretty well. At a bit of a loss for the belt...I may edit in later if I think of something.

7/10

Cape feels misplaced, other than that, props for the belt and boots.
9.8/10

In other news,
07/28/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Fortè
transmorg

HRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN
90 Tauren Warrior
9/10 everything matches well, even the hair.
86 Worgen Death Knight
Helm and the belt are a tad off, but very cool and intimidating set!

9/10
90 Goblin Warlock
9/10

Very Ebon Knight-ish! I like it, babe! :)
85 Dwarf Rogue
9/10

Very Ebon Knight-ish! I like it, babe! :)

10/10

Reminds me of... what was her name? Greely? She was in the Goblin starting zone...

Anyway, yeah! It looks awesome.
86 Night Elf Rogue
Korrena. Two ways to impress me with a rogue set.
1.) All dark, effective looking armor.
2.) More subtle armor that puts people off of your actual path.
Your dwarf looks like a civilian, as if she wouldn't be that important. Which would likely get her ignored... Which is better than having to sneak around.
10/10

07/29/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Bowan
Very solidly a 10/10.

I feel so honored now :o

... Also, ignore the sword and dagger. Armory hasn't updated yet to show my fist weapon and other dagger.

(Main hand is supposed to be Fist of the Deity, the dagger is supposed to be a 70 PvP dagger.)
90 Human Paladin
@Pellius

I'm a sucker for that model file, and it definitely looks good on a Forsaken. The weapons are great compliment as well. Read more if you're looking for picky critique. The belt and the tabard clash. Not blatantly so, but they don't quite fit the rest of the armor. I can't give too many points for rarity or creativity either.

A solid 7/10 , well done.

Edit: Because I was 30 seconds too slow.

@Nakhu

That set was always an Orc set to me ; no other race can pull off that gorget quite so well. The Tabard is certainly the pièce de résistance of the set, I'd say. That Pvp gear isn't too hard to get, but the Tabard certainly is, and it's an excellent color match. All I can critique is that the weapon looks a little dull by comparison. Something with a little more of that blood red would be perfect.

Deserving of an 8.5/10

We are brothers in half-Judgement, you and I.
@Pellius

I'm a sucker for that model file, and it definitely looks good on a Forsaken. The weapons are great compliment as well. Read more if you're looking for picky critique. The belt and the tabard clash. Not blatantly so, but they don't quite fit the rest of the armor. I can't give too many points for rarity or creativity either.

A solid 7/10 , well done.

Edit: Because I was 30 seconds too slow.

@Nakhu

That set was always an Orc set to me ; no other race can pull off that gorget quite so well. The Tabard is certainly the pièce de résistance of the set, I'd say. That Pvp gear isn't too hard to get, but the Tabard certainly is, and it's an excellent color match. All I can critique is that the weapon looks a little dull by comparison. Something with a little more of that blood red would be perfect.

Deserving of an 8.5/10

We are brothers in half-Judgement, you and I.

I gotta say, the red gold and black with the tabard is a nice touch... and the Lionheart Executioner? Very excellent taste, my good man. You certainly don't see that one anymore.zz

10/10.
Edited by Kanas on 7/29/2012 6:14 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
I gotta say, the red gold and black with the tabard is a nice touch... and the Lionheart Executioner? Very excellent taste, my good man. You certainly don't see that one anymore.zz

10/10.

I feel that the purple spaulders are sort of throwing off the outfit a bit. Then I notice your hat as MOTHER EFFING STRIPES and you get those points right back.

9/10
85 Blood Elf Mage
9/10 Looks awesome, but I personally feel the red in the crown makes it look like an undead xmas!
86 Worgen Hunter
9/10 for expecting a robe when I opened your armory pic, but getting pants. I like the unexpected. :) Not a big fan of the gray in the boots, it seems out of place, but it has other colors that coordinate. I like the shirt under that top, it gives a nice look.
90 Human Paladin
8/10

I like the set against your Worgen's fun! It really makes it stand out and it's sexy! A really nice, silver/gold helm of some sort would compliment it well along with a different gun - although the gun is pretty badass - the Wolfslayer is probably the best looking weapon out there. I wouldn't want to get hit with that! /cower
85 Blood Elf Hunter
9/10
Your set is very awesome mainly because you use the t2 set but because you found an awesome pair of pants to replace the judgement pants so it makes it look different and better in my opinion. The only problem I saw was that your sword was...well just that. A sword, nothing special about it. But awesome set!

For who ever does my set, I know these aren't xmogged, but that's because an xmog isn't needed for me ;)
I like it, particularly the use of leg armor that was not they typical Judgement armored skirt. Other than a few of the colors in the tabard and the sword (one with some red or gold in it would be better, imo) I see nothing else to critique.

8.5/10
Edited by Nakhu on 7/29/2012 8:35 PM PDT
90 Goblin Hunter
What's ta say? The color matchin' works head ta toe, and it's become pretty damned iconic to see her giant Trapjaw face 'round here. 10/10.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
9/10-If Han Solo were a goblin, he would rock that look!
65 Draenei Mage
9.5 / 10

Great set, but there's something about that tabard that just doesn't sit right by my eyes.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]