(A) Moonsong Blackguard - O.O CAPPED!

90 Night Elf Warrior
*sidles over to the thread and gives it a hug.* Ya'll are awesome, end of story.
09/07/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Qerrathien
*sidles over to the thread and gives it a hug.* Ya'll are awesome, end of story.

Q we love you cause your the best! You're friend to all, and the rest can't even put you to the test! being in the same guild with you is always a fest! and that's why We love you with out a single jest!
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/07/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Sprockitt

Q we love you cause your the best! You're friend to all, and the rest can't even put you to the test! being in the same guild with you is always a fest! and that's why We love you with out a single jest!
xD Your a poet and you didn't know it! Seriously though, I am just as flawed as anyone else Dato. I just try to keep things fun and exciting for the guild.
09/07/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Qerrathien

xD Your a poet and you didn't know it! Seriously though, I am just as flawed as anyone else Dato. I just try to keep things fun and exciting for the guild.

actually I am a poet and I did know it, plus my grades really Showed it!

And yes i Know but thats what makes you perfect. I have had so many gm's that refuse to admit the make mistakes. You act like your a human Thats why I love having you as a guild leader.
90 Night Elf Warrior

And yes i Know but thats what makes you perfect. I have had so many gm's that refuse to admit the make mistakes. You act like your a human Thats why I love having you as a guild leader.
I appreciate the vote of confidence. ^^

I appreciate the vote of confidence. ^^

always a pleasure, for you are a treasure!
Q is fore Awesome. if anyone dissagress lets Toss them :) Jk but you are awesome Q.
1 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Sprockitt
Q is fore Awesome

Q

Awesome

Awesome starts with A, not Q.

wat

Silly gnome.

Q is a QT pie tho.
90 Night Elf Warrior
xD
No Q is clearly for awesome cause she is Quawesome
90 Night Elf Warrior
*Heroic leaps from the Great Sea and back onto Teldrassil*

AAAAAARTHAAAAAAS!
EEK! FLEE HES ENRAGED!
so I walked into a bar one day. My first mistake was walking into a bar, my second was not ducking.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Moonsong Blackguard now stands together with Gurvir Sunmane in order to push them back from home territories! Huzzah for Gurvir's release! Huzzah for the Alliance! Huzzah for Kalimdor!
09/07/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Maarcus
Only by working together can we succeed!

getting really tired.. wait did you say working together!? what kinda crazy talk is that? I say we burn the hieratic right now.
90 Human Paladin
Only by working together can we all be murdered by the honorless scum known as the "Horde"!
Fixed.
Only by working together can we all be murdered by the honorless scum known as the "Gnomes"
Fixed.

fixed again.
90 Human Paladin
What's with the Gnome hate? :<
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]