ArenaTournament

87 Human Paladin
<Wreckage Crew> is hosting an arena Tournament that will be held on August 4, 2012 at 9pm Server time and will be held on the Gurubashi Arena! All are welcome, Alliance and Horde will be competing against the best of the best from both factions. This tournament will be a 3v3 tournament and the requiremanets are as followed:

Have a 3v3 team (If you do not have one, chance is that when you arrive at the Gurubashi arena others may not have partners and you could team up with others that don't have team mates), 1k deposit from each player ( we will have gold on alliance and horde alts to pay up the winners of the tournament), all players are to play fair and not jump in; if so that team will be disqualified.

This Tournament is to show how both factions can come together and do something that can make both factions enjoy the game and for others to play against other competitive players! Winners of the tournament will not only get the whole pot of gold but will have the chance to show the rest of Alliance and Horde who's the best!
Edited by Epicpally on 7/29/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i guess ill take yalls money.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Im Epicpally and i approve this message!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Way to pick a day that Team Daveo can't come, cowardly decision if you ask me

Sounds like an awesome idea though, gl to all
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol daveo should be glad he isnt coming to this !@# whoopin.
Reply Quote
This is pretty neat, hope i can make it =D

Gotta love AoS, as low pop as it is, we can try and make the best of it, fingers crossed we can get plenty new alliance and horde in MoP

btw feral druids are going to be complete and utterly useless MoP so all of you can have your chance to faceroll me =D
CHEERS
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Do you guys even lift
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't stop.. Believing
Reply Quote
3 Undead Hunter
cross realm :3?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Y'all should have it in a more balanced arena like nagrand. Not where there's no Los.

My two cents. Props to ya for setting something like this up though.

-butters
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^^^
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
It's Official, the arena will be held in the Nagrand Arena...thanks butters for the input
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
The tournament will be starting 11pm Server time, due to some difficulty and we will be able to commence as soon as it hits 11pm server time! be their for all prizes and for most of all have fun
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Back to the Gurubashi arena
Reply Quote
!@#$ WENT DOWN
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
so this is what dave was asking me to do with him i guess .... oh well

this is arguably one of the most useful forum posts i've seen on these forums in awhile, GG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]