Million gold challenge.

1 Draenei Paladin
So had a conversation with a friend about BG damage and now I'm interested if someone could pull this off. The challenge is for 1 person to do 100 million damage in one battleground under normal circumstances, I.E. no pre-mades on both sides just stacking the meters. I've personally seen 50m+ and have myself pulled high 30m damage in a BG.

Rules are simple.
Do 100 million damage in a single battleground.

You may go in with a pre-made for your faction in any battleground.
You may use bombs/tanks/turrets/berserk/NPCs.
You MAY NOT bring a pre-made for the opposing faction and just stack the meters.

This is open to either faction. Horde will be paid via goblin auction house. I will pay the difference so you will still receive 1,000,000 gold even.

Challenge will be open until MoP launch. To claim the prize simply take a screen shot and post it in this thread.

Edit, THIS IS OPEN TO ANY SERVER! I'm just paying with WH gold so if you want to collect gold you have to make a toon on WH.
Edited by Iluuni on 7/26/2012 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
AV and IoC should not be qualifying BGs due to unnaturally long games.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
Honestly AV and IoC are probably the only two ways. If the average player has 140k HP, you gotta kill 715 of them to do 100 million damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]