Looking to xfer

85 Human Priest
How is server population? economy? Guilds? I have tried doing some in game research but it seems to be just as dead as A LOT of other servers right now. I am looking to transfer 3 85's here and I would be on mostly in the morning. How does alliance do in BG's, and PvP?

Thanks is advance
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
population dropped immensely past month. there are some decent raiding guilds and a couple pvp guilds, there are some 2.2k+ players on the alliance side, and some guilds run rbgs.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
This server is dead. Look elsewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/28/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Superlurker
This server is dead. Look elsewhere.

This is not entirely true! There is players yet in Dawbringer that still draws breath! :-)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
07/28/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Superlurker
This server is dead. Look elsewhere

This helps the server population! Keep up the good work. =)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Fun server, not too extremely competitive i'm sure you can have fun. Most of the horde pvp'ers
xfered some time last month to Emerald Dream horde and Sargeras alliance but ally still has quite a few competent pvp'ers. Some guilds on horde still do well, though.
Reply Quote
27 Draenei Paladin
It is a dead server. A lot of trials go to this server and to this battlegroup, it looks like. Many of them haven't the first clue how to play (i.e. read something as simple as tooltips). Lots of folks who roll need on everything in dungeons -- especially if they can't wear/equip/use it. Lots of VERY mouthy punk kids who cuss a lot. Any PvP I've tried, basically it is filled with a bunch of window lickers. There are mouthy kids who don't like to work with others in dungeons or on the battlegroup. They would rather spend 20 minutes trying to insult you by telling you what they did to your mom last night in something that slightly resembles English rather than listen or try to work as a group.

The economy is very dead. My main is on another server and comparatively it is so depressed here you can't even sell the basics that sell on most other servers.

Truth be told, we're probably going to move our guild to another server sometime soon.

At one time, Dawnbringer used to be a fun place to level and just chill away from my main's server which is highly competitive and a bit more hardcore when it comes to most of its guilds. People didn't used to have egos and folks used to be cordial. It used to be a fun atmosphere with nice people until a crop of kids came in with egos that aren't justified considering their lack of common sense and poor play skills.

I'm sure there are some good guilds still around. If you are dead set on coming here, you are going to have to look hard and talk to a few people in the game on an alt first to find the right group of people.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Fun server, not too extremely competitive i'm sure you can have fun. Most of the horde pvp'ers
xfered some time last month to Emerald Dream horde and Sargeras alliance but ally still has quite a few competent pvp'ers. Some guilds on horde still do well, though.

What do you mean "xferred" last month? There are 0 2.2k+ PvPers Hordeside. There haven't been any for this entire patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]