How's Mal'Ganis?

85 Orc Warrior
Hey all, I want to bring some of my toons to a pvp server and am just wondering how Mal'Ganis has treated you. Also I'm looking for a more laid back guild; while in a perfect world I'd be a hardcore player, life limits me a bit but I am very active and interested in wpvp(first and foremost), arena's, rbg's and casual raiding (in that order, preferably). Mostly I'm looking for a guild that would like some extra help leveling and exploring MoP. I have nine 85's, so I can bring pretty much whatever is needed and will definitly be around to level them all to 90. Look forward to hearing from ya!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
As you may know, MG is almost entirely Horde.

If you want world PVP, go Alliance--its as good as it gets, Horde are everywhere. You can make a day of ganking and not get bored.

However, you won't find organized world PVP events such as Halaa as you might find on a very balanced PVP server. It's give and take, you won't get the best of both worlds anywhere.

What you won't find much of on Alliance is RBGs. When you do, they're throw-together type groups that are happy with winning 40-50% of the time on a good day. If you're interested in doing RBGs as Alliance here, plan to use RealID groups through battlemasters.org or other similar places.

On Horde side, you'll have a much easier time with Arena/RBG, but the world PVP is crap.

Either way, if you come to MG--welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I would like a more balanced server, thanks Tryg!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Come to Stormreaver.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
07/28/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Rhoq
The most balanced server from my experience is Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
07/29/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Torinn
The most balanced server from my experience is Bleeding Hollow.
I've heard good things about Bleeding Hollow too.

However If you're really looking for larger or organized events, consider RP-PVP servers.
Reply Quote
This is by far the best realm I've been in, and I really haven't even played much here yet.
This is a nice place to be compared to other realms i've seen. trade chat troll spamming is almost non existant here. It's still possible to pug raids if that is what you like to do. Most of the players here are friendly and more mature, I can't remember having any problems with the players here. And If you want to have a chance to hang out with some of the best players in the game, than this is the place to be.

If your looking for pvp action I would try someplace else, unless of course you are looking for a challenge and roll alliance, lol.
Edited by Terrorizen on 8/17/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
08/17/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Terrorizen
trade chat troll spamming is almost non existant here.

This was the best part.
Reply Quote
45 Blood Elf Paladin
This is by far the best realm I've been in, and I really haven't even played much here yet.
This is a nice place to be compared to other realms i've seen. trade chat troll spamming is almost non existant here. It's still possible to pug raids if that is what you like to do. Most of the players here are friendly and more mature, I can't remember having any problems with the players here. And If you want to have a chance to hang out with some of the best players in the game, than this is the place to be.

If your looking for pvp action I would try someplace else, unless of course you are looking for a challenge and roll alliance, lol.

I can't tell if you're trolling or not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It's fun here.
Tons to do here.
You can easily find 60-85 raids in trade chat if you have nothing to do, and it's easy to find a 2s group, ds group, premade random, or even Ulduar raids.
Not many trade chat trolls
Good Wpvp, lots at dark portal though... Be warned.

But that is just the horde side, I don't know what the Alliance side is like... Low population, I hear.

It doesn't seem that way though, when you see all of them at the dark portal..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/18/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Immature
Good Wpvp

Hope you're trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]