VEX has left the building...

90 Goblin Priest
VEX
Farewell all.

In an attempt to rekindle the love we have for this game, and my role as a GM, VEX has completed a server transfer to Area 52.

We have made a lot of friends, and allies, throughout our 3 year tenure here. Times have changed on Misha, and recruiting has not been bountiful. I've lost a lot of raiders and friends to RL, other MMOs, and other servers. It is just getting impossible to replenish the ranks and experience the level of progression necessary to satisfy our appetite.

We aren't jumping servers to become elitists, because if any of you truly know us, we are not like that. We are just hoping for longevity and stability, something that is getting difficult to maintain on Misha.

I make this post to make sure that are departure is announced, and that questions are answered. I don't want rumors or misinformation flying around. A lot of us still have our alts on Misha, so, if you see us around, please say hello.

Best of luck Misha,
Drüdge
Edited by Drüdge on 7/28/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I can't remember if it was Area 52 or Mal'Ganis where found a trade chat loaded with A holes. Anyways good luck guys. More good players leaving Misha makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Best of luck guys, we had to do the same thing. (Bluecheese).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
heh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Best of Luck to Vex.

Sup Biko!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
say hello to rifka / dabeef / waterbreak while your over there. agreed with the misha is dead comment... hopefully in MoP things will brighten up.
Reply Quote
88 Human Hunter
08/01/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Smoov
I can't remember if it was Area 52 or Mal'Ganis where found a trade chat loaded with A holes.

That's every server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish you guys best of luck. Ive been on my druid on misha a couple times and its dead.... Server switching for me has brought about a lot of great change and a bigger server has way more to do XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]