-Aggressive Negotiations- Filling MoP 10m

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello, i'm Adagon (Dimitri), GM of Aggressive Negotiations. We are currently a new guild, looking to fill MOP 10 man raid slots.

Goal: Our goal is to be 100% prepared for mists, and hit the ground running. We want to create a close knit raid environment, as well as a close knit leveling environment. However, Keeping all members content, and clearing all content swiftly is #1 on our Priority List.

So what will we be doing until mists? We will be preparing, getting our raiders and members to know each other, raiding DS 10 if we get the urge to, and leveling our alts, and professions to be ready for whatever mists has to offer. Also working on getting vent.

Raid Times: Current raid times are Friday and Saturday, 7PM - 10PM Server Time (Subject to Change)

Currently Recruiting:
  • Feral Druid Tank
  • Holy Priest
  • Frost Death Knight
  • Fury Warrior
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Affliction Lock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Filled:
  • Protection Paladin
  • Holy Paladin
  • Arcane Mage
  • Post a reply to this thread if you're interested in a fresh start, or you just want to be able to raid with a group of fun people in mists, You may also contact me ingame if you wish.

Thanks, and see you in -Aggressive Negotiations-
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Death Knight
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    If you change your raiding time to 6-9 or 5-8 server I could get you a monk tank and a Druid/shaman/ret pally.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Paladin
    yeah id join in on that with garmund but i wont be doing monk bro i like the pally changes for ret AND prot
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]